Author's Note!

I know it's been a while, but the endings are almost done. I want to publish them all at the same time, so I'm waiting until I've completed them all.

I'll give you a little info on the endings: the individual endings for Laxus and Sting are basically song fics (aka song fanfictions or a fanfiction based off a song). Feel free to play the music as you read.

Hopefully, I'll be able to publish the endings by the end of the week!

Happy March! 🍀

Now, for your entertainment (since, when you got the notification, you probably thought it was an update):

Modern AU Group Chat with Team Natsu, Laxus & the Thunder Legion, (Y/N), and "Team Sting" (aka the main members of Sabertooth we know and care about). [All exceeds are excluded from this group chat].

Natsu: Soooooooo, is (Y/N) gonna hurry up and pick between the two blonds, or nah?

(Y/N): Why is it any of your business?

Gray: Want some ice for that burn? 😂

Natsu: PUT A SOCK IN IT, ICE POP! 😡

Erza: I agree with (Y/N). Natsu, learn to stay out of other people's business.

Erza: Though, I'm interested in knowing too.

Lucy: Same.

Yukino: Me too.

Evergreen: Me three.

Minerva: Me four.

Wendy: I'm also curious . .

Natsu: HOW IS WHAT I DID WRONG WHEN YOU GUYS ARE DOING THE SAME THING!?

Erza: It's called opportunity.

Sting: Well, aren't we the popular topic of the day, my dearest (Y/N)? 😉

Laxus: In your dreams, kid.

Sting: What? Jealous of a little competition?

Laxus: What competition? You aren't even in my ranks.

Orga: It's gettin' a little heated in this chat.

Rufus: I agree. This is quite interesting.

(Y/N): Laxus, Sting, chill. Natsu, mind your business. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to binge watch the rest of (Insert Netflix Series here).

Sting: Want some company? 😏

Rogue: Please don't make that face.

Sting: What? It's an innocent face.

Rogue: Nothing about you is innocent.

Gray: Man, Natsu and Sting are getting roasted in this chat. 😂😂

Natsu: You really wanna fight me, don't you, Gray?

Sting: If it's a fight you want, I'll gladly give you one, Fullbuster.

Gray: Please, I could beat you two with my hands tied behind my back.

Laxus: No, you couldn't.

(Y/N): Don't you need your hands to cast your Ice-Maker Magic?

Bickslow: Look who's the idiot now. 😂😂 Tables have turned, ladies and gentlemen.