chapter two

the next day I woke to my belly hurting me . my throat was as dry as a desert. the pain was clearly present .

"mom it's happening again," I cried out to my mother by mind link .
my mother waist no time reaching at my side. with a glass of red liquid. I drank it down in seconds .after I was done I looked at her.

"Mom what is in the cup ? when I was younger you only told me it would make me feel better," I said.

"okay it's about time I tell you . we are not werewolf we are called half bread . we are mix between vampire and werewolf . I was born with special power . I can control fire when am a human or  a werewolf .   we also have other side called or vampire . you will meet her when the time is right just like I met mine and last of all the red liquid I blood . I drink it to but not as much as you ," my mother said looking at me in the eyes .

"do I have special power like you?" I asked my mother.

"i think so your eyes are special and I notice last night you have a mark on your shoulder it looks like a cloud ," my mother told .

"what does the cloud mean?" I asked .

"if you notice last night my wolf has a lighting bolt on the same place you have your mark . if my lighting bolt mean fire I think your cloud most mean water," my other told me.

"can I see your vampire?" I asked excited.

she guide me to the garden  . when we where in a open space her eyes turn black and every part of her skin turned gray . I heard cracking then two large gray wings appear from her back. she was beautiful .

she turn back to her normal self .

"sit down I want to show you something ," my mother told me.

"cup your hand , close you eyes and focus all your energy in your palm ," my mother told me and I did what she said.

"open your eyes," she said and when I did I had a ball of water floating around in my hands . I tried move it but I burst the ball I tried to make the ball again but it didn't work  .

" you need to be completely focus everything has to go into the ball ," my mother inform me and I tried again I got back the ball.

" mom why did you look scared when I transform to my wolf?" I asked.

" come with me ," she said .

I followed my mother to the water fountain .

"transform ," she ordered .

but I didn't know how to.

" I don't know how to," I told her.

" ask your wolf ," was her simple response.

How do I transform I asked my wolf I could feel her presents in my head  . 

imagine yourself as a wolf my wolf told me . I did what she told me and the pain was still painful but I wasn't as bad as last night . I opened my eyes and saw myself . I was pitch black . not even the night could compare to my fear but it wasn't my fear that look really scary it was my eye . my eye was blue you couldn't even she a pupil in my eyes . my eye looked like the deepest part of the ocean .

"the person that was trying to kill you his eyes transformed into that same color as your eyes and my power stopped working ," my mother told me.

my brother walked in the garden while me and my mother was talking .

"mom I would like to take Kelly for a run tonight ?" he asked .

" I don't like that idea remember your sister is still in danger ," my mother told him.

" but do you forget a wolf would go crazy if it's not aloud out once in a while," my brother defended .

my mother thought about it.

"okay but be careful that no one she her," my mother said.

" I thought you to hide your sent from you where small and want you to do that and rub yourself in you father close before you leave ," she told me .

****************************************************************************

when it was time my mother open back the secret door  then she handed me two contact lends .

"put this on your eyes so everyone can think you're , your father  if they see you running with your brother," my mother told.

after we where out the tunnel we transform . and began to run. we ran beside each other .

"I am now a mated werewolf ," my brother voice eco in my head .

"really," I asked him back excited .

he turned his neck and show off his mark .

" the sex was....." my brother started but I block him out and speed up . my brother tried to keep up but he couldn't and I didn't want to stop I finally got the chance to stretch my legs fully, when I finally stopped my brother was no where in sight ,. I heard a stick snapped behind but I saw nothing when I looked back around I saw a tall man stood in front of me . his eyes was red but other than that he looked normal . I charged at him but he was behind me in a blink of a eye . I turn around but he was gone again.

I felt him touching my fear but what shocked  me was  electricity run through me.

the first thing that came to my mind was mate .

"who are you?" I asked him turning around .

he was really handsome his eyes turn from red and turned into hazel. his hair was spiked up but really sexy , he had full lips that I just wanted to kiss but I didn't smell no special sent from him and I was told the sent was the first thing you notice but I ignored it . I turn to my human and turn my back on him and put on some clothes when I turn around back his back was turn . I laughed to myself . I went in front of him . he held me close smiling .

"mine ," was the word came out his mouth . I smiled 

he let me go .

"you need to turn back don't tell him about me ," he said and kissed me on my forehead .

I took back off my clothes and transform back .

my brother showed up couple seconds after .

" what did you do Kelly ? you know you can't be by yourself ," my brother mind link angry .

I ignored his complains and continue thinking about the mysterious guy .