Chapter 42

It's has been three months and yet no sign of Akeem I have been raped day after day. I have lost most of my body weight by stress and vomiting .I think Jason is beginning to worry about my state now he have asked the council members to send a doctor to check on me but to tell the truth I wanted to die I know is wrong to give up already but my body has been destroyed by another man and I don't want my mate to ever see me like this. To see a strong woman like me come down to be weak and fragile being. I gave up I was tired of being here.

"Good afternoon," a tall old man walked into the room with a large bag.

He gave me a smile.

"My name is Dr Adams and I'm here to check up on you." the man said with a smile on his face.

I had no reason to be angry with the man but I was tired of being there my wolf and vampire has become weak after the constant injection of the substance and because I have been away from our mate for so long it's lethally driving me crazy.

"Okay I would like to check your temperature and pressure first," Doctor Adam said.

He did allot of test on me. After he was done he gave me a smile.

"What is causing the vomiting?" Jason asked.

"I'm happy to tell you she is twelve weeks pregnant."

A huge smile appeared on Jason's face.

At that point my heart dropped.

I'm pregnant.

I wanted my first child to belong to my mate not a cause of rape. I couldn't stop the pain I was feeling to overpower me and tears slipped down my cheeks. What is Akeem going to do if he finds me like this .pregnant with the person that kidnap and rape me child.

The door opened and I looked up.

The man that I almost killed from the demon counsel walked in.

"What is wrong with her we can't afford her to die." the man said.

"She is pregnant," Jason answered with excitement.

"Oh really," the man said with a creepy smile.

"How many weeks?"

"Twelve." Jason answered.

He looked deep in thought before he finally opened his mouth.

"The child could be her mate's own." he said.

My eyes lit up when I heard that.

"How could that be?" Jason asks looking angry.

"Around the time she got pregnant she slept with her mate since it's about the same amount of time space we got her."

Jason growled loudly and punches a hole in the wall.

I was beyond excited to hear the news. The baby I'm carrying could belong to Akeem. I touched my stomach and smile. Even how week my body is I promise myself I'm going to protect my baby. Even if it's only a small possibility it belongs to Akeem.

"Can we do a test before the child is born?"

"Yes we can." the doctor said.

"I'm not allowing it. If the child is yours so be it but if the child belongs to her mate we will raise that child."

"Okay," Jason said sighing.

"And I would like you to stop having sex with her we don't want to risk a miscarriage,"

Jason node his head in respond.

"We will take some precaution to make sure you don't break your promise."

"Like what kind of precaution?" Jason asked.

"I'm going to move her form this place completely and put her in another one of our highly secure underground hide out until the baby is born."

"So how am I going to see her?" he asked.

"You're not I'm protecting the child from you."

"I'm not going to hurt the child." he growled out.

"And I'm not taking any chance." the console man said stepping forward his eyes was copper red.

Jason stepped forward the booth was inches from each other.

"You promised me her and I'm not allowing you to take her away from Me." he growled out an alpha never stepped down and he is doing what exactly any alpha would do.

"I'm not taking her away I'm protecting the child inside her from you in case the child belongs to her mate."

"She is not leaving," Jason said intimidatingly

The council member didn't even looked a little scared.

"Do you really think you can intimidate me pup? I have killed thousands older and stronger of your kind and I'm not afraid to do it again. Move out of line and you will suffer the same fate," the man said showing of his eyes.

Jason stepped back a little when the demon's words hit him. Jason did one last growled and walked out the room.

"Leave," the demon said to the doctor.

The doctor hurried out.

He walked up to me and sat on the bed.

"Your baby will be in good hands"

*********************************************************

I'm sorry for the late update my Wi-Fi wasn't working and when I finally got back Wi-Fi school kept me from updating but I'll try my best to update every week end. Sorry again for the really late update.