Chapter 39

Kelly's POV

I woke up when I felt the bed dip then came back up. I open my eyes to see Akeem walking to the bathroom.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked.

He turned around at hearing my voice.

"My flight is for eight." he answered.

I sat up right on the bed until he came out the bathroom. .

He came back out in his towel and wet. I watch as he dropped the towel. His body was on full display to me and all I wanted was to take advantage of his nakedness.

"Kelly stops your making it harder to leave when you're like that,"

"I can't help it you are my mate."

He put on his clothes a little too fast for my liking but it was better for me.

I took a quick shower and went down stairs to say goodbye to him...

When I reached downstairs the last of his bags where already loaded into the Jeep.

He turn around just time as I walked outside.

He huge his brother and Julia. He then walks up to me.

"Keep safe and please don't do anything stupid I don't think I can live without you." he said rest his forehead head on mine. He then placed his lips on mines. The kiss was soft but filled with emotion. The kiss was way too short for my liking but I knew he had to leave.

"Your mines don't forget that," he said giving me a kiss on my forehead and walked away from me.

He stepped into the Jeep wave good bye and he was off.

My heart pained to see him leave but what can I do. I went back in and ate breakfast then I head to the garden. I spend most of my day in the garden with Julia at my side.

The past three days Akeem call every morning and every night. He tells me about the war and asked about the pack. I have spent most of my days with Julia. I hardly saw Jason but I knew he was watching from a distance. I also became very close with the other pack members.

I just woke up and was lying in the bed just looking up at the ceiling. When a knock on the door woke me from my thoughts.

"Come in." I said to person at the door.

"Good morning," Julia said entering my door.

"Hey Julia." I said as she lay down next to me.

"Akeem call yet?"

"No. why you asked?"

"The last time I came too early I had to sit and listen to a bunch of disturbing conversation."

I laughed at how her face looked as she remembers what happen.

The phone rand and she got up.

"Talking about him he's calling." I said.

She got off the bed.

"I'm leaving I'll be back as soon as your done."

"Okay."

I answered the phone and Akeem deep voice sounded through the phone.

"Are you okay?" was his first question.

"Yes I am why you are so worried?"

"Because I'm not there to protect you. I can't stay to long because where about to leave we found there a hid out and we are going to attack."