chapter 6

that mate of mine is always knocking me out. I woke up to see that I was in a room this time the room was yellow and I was placed on a hard bed. in the room, there was a full mirror at the side. I got from off the bed and walked over to the mirror. when I looked in the mirror I saw someone I didn't recognize. my black hair was dull and I was way skinnier than I was before. my eyes where dull. I looked terrible that's why my mate doesn't want me.

my wolf refuse to believe that. she knew she was strong and she wanted to show her mate how strong she was. I turn around when I  heard the door open.

my mate walked in his eyes was red and he was dressed in a black rip jeans and a black shirt. his hair was wet like he has just come out the shower. I drooled at my mate appearance. I realize I was staring when he cleared his throat. I mentally curse myself for drooling over the person that killed my family and the person that continuously hit me. I'm his mate for God sake. if he can abuse the mate that he should love and care for over anyone else. he's heartless how could the Gods give me him out of billions of males on this earth.

"how are you this afternoon?" he asked. I looked at him with a glare that could kill.

" skip the formal and tell me what you want," I told him. I hate him so much.

"and why haven't you already kill me? I asked him.

"don't worry about that my brother will be here next week to do something with you. you are stronger than I thought," he said looking at me.

he looked at me one more time and left.

***************************************************************

it's been a long time now and god knows how long. I have nothing to do so I just sit and stair in to space day after day. every day they give me food and a cup of blood I guess they don't want me going crazy again. when I saw, the door open I didn't give the person coming through a glance.

"hey," when I heard that voice I looked the person right away. it's my grand uncle. a huge smile came on my face. he opened the door to my room. I ran straight to him and gave him hug.

"we don't have much time," he told me.

"oh, sorry I know," and we hurried out to hall way. the hallway was long and narrow and all of it was grey. it was just dull and boring, it was also kind of dark since they were only a few light bulbs were placed on the wall. me and my uncle moved quickly. in no time, we were by a door my uncle opened the door letting a bright light. I shield my eyes from the bright light but when my eyes got adjust to the light I found out it was the sun. coming out we saw five guards ahead of us and they were ready to attack. my uncle let go of me hand. in no time the guards where down and my uncle continue to lead me. we ran so fast I was afraid my feet would of fell off.

"you can't go back to the pack since there nothing left, so you have no choice but to come with me for now. you can't stay with me forever so you must move often so they will not find you," my uncle told me.

"if it comes to that who will be going by each time I move?" he asked.

"there are many family members on your mother side and each of them live far away from each other so you will be safe," he told me.

I thought about it on the good side I'll see allot of places.

my uncle brought me to his cave and I will be staying there until it's time for me to move.