chapter 16

Kelly's POV

I woke up from another night of love making with my new mate. I sat up on my bed and Jason was already gone. I choose to stay and I really don't think my mate would find me here anyway. I haven't been this happy in my life and I never want it to end. I took a long shower, brush my teeth and hair and got dress. I walked down to the kitchen looking for Jason.

"Where's Jason?" I asked an omega.

"He's in his office with his dad," she responded.

I had breakfast and head outside by the garden. The lilies looked like it hasn't been watered in days . I use my element power and watered them in no time they where bright and beautiful...

"What are you doing out here?" Jason asked putting his hand around my waist. His chess is pressed to my back and by that simple move I wanted him. I turn around and looked him is his face. His face was so bright and happy. I lean in and give him a kiss on the lips. The kiss began slowly and filled with love and it began to heathen. He pulled away from me and I whine at his action.

"I don't want to stop either. I would give anything just to lift you up and carry you to our room and make love to you for the rest of the day but I can't."

"Why?"

"One of my father's closest friends from North America would be visiting and I have to get things ready before he arrives."

"Why is he so special?"

"He's an alpha,"

"Okay,"

"And since he's from the north side you will not be meeting him,"

"Why not?"

"Have you already forgotten about the person after you?"

"Oh yea, I just feel so safe and care free around you," I said giving him another kiss on the lips before he leave me.

I was place at the very end of the pack house and I wasn't aloud out my room. My wolf was panicking and my vampire was restless. I know that's not a good sign. Shortly after I heard my door knob move it opened and there stood Jason.

"I'm finally done for the day and I could spend the rest of my night with my sexy mate," he said smacking me on the ass.

He lay on the bed with me and pulled me to him. His touch didn't feel the same as before. I was fighting the feeling of pushing him off. What's wrong with me? This afternoon I would have sexy with him in a heartbeat and now his touch disgust me and my wolf and vampire is on edge. Something is really wrong.

Jason began kissing me on his mark. His lips moved from there and pulled me so I was facing him. Then he kissed me. I felt like I wanted to vomit. what's happening to me he's my mate where mated and just this afternoon I would of jumped his bones in seconds this afternoon what happen to from then. He got up and now was above me kissing me on my neck.

"Not tonight I don't feel well." I said pushing him off me. He got off me and lay next to me.

"What happen?" he asked.

"I just feel kind of sick I told him.

I didn't get any sleep for the night I just couldn't relax. After Jason finally left the room I lay in bed a little longer. I was so bored so I took out a book to read so it can relax me. When the book didn't work I decided on taking a bath I socked in the water for about an hour. I got out and walked out the bath room to get a towel. I had nothing to hide since I am mated he has seen me naked a billion of times.

I smelt a beautiful scent and it was coming closer is it my mate I wonder. It can't be what would he being doing in Australia and it wasn't the first time she imagined his scent. When she first moved her vampire did it to remember her mates scent and she believes her vampire is just doing it since she has mated with another male.

The door opened behind her. She didn't even had to look it could only be one person.

"Jason your back earlier than expected,"

"Mine!" is what she heard and she knew that voice from anywhere. Fear crept up her spine she hurriedly took up a rob and cover herself before turning around. There stood her mate with his short black hair, strong draw line, beautiful brown eyes, plum sexy lips, 6 foot 5 inches height, perfectly built and pure sexiness. If she wasn't afraid of him killing her or her new pack right now she would of be drooling over him. I stood there watching him in fear I began to tremble this is the end of my life I knew this would of happened if I stayed.

A slight breeze blew and it brought chill down my spine. By the time I blinked he was hiding me by my head. Sparked fly even though he was being aggressive in his action. He moved her hair from the view of something and that's when she realizes what he was doing. He saw her mark and his eyes darken at what he saw. Her wolf was like a puppy just being beaten up by an adult. Her wolf was ashamed of betraying her mate. It does matter what he a mate should never allowed another male to mark them after meeting there mate. While her vampire just wanted to jump at her mate and let him marks her so she can get that distasteful mark off her.

(I know your wondering why she still so attracted to her mate is is much stronger than a bond with any other person especially since neither of them rejected each other.)

"Get away from my mate," Jason shouted.

Her heart beat increased oh no he's going to kill him now. Her mate turned into something she has never seen. It was wolf like creature but he was standing on two feet his dark fear looked thin that you could see his gray skin under. Before Jason could react her mate was already holding him by his neck. He put one claw into Jason shoulder and he screamed in pain. Hearing that broke my heart it wall my fault.

"Please stop!" I plead. My heart sank it was my entire fault.

He then pushed claws in Jason other shoulder and Jason cried out in pain once again.

"If you kill him I'll kill myself!" I said when I couldn't think of anything else to let him let Jason go. No mate would want their mate dead.

He turned to me at hearing that I knew that would work.

"If I come with you would you leave this pack in peace?" I asked.

He didn't answer. My heart was in my mouth at that time.

"No! Kelly please don't," Jason shouted out.

I ignored him. It was for his and the pack safety.

"Okay I promise I'll come with you and never try to run again please," I begged him.

"You will never get away again I don't need your promises," he said she knew he meant it her mate wasn't any for fake threat.

"I know you don't care about me but I know the mate bond is still affecting you or you wouldn't be trying to kill him because he called me his," I said since I saw his behaviour.

He let out a growl telling me to shut up before he made me.

"If you care about me in any way please let him go," I said ignoring his warning with tears in my eyes. I was scared that Jason would die and it would my entire fault.

He let Jason fall to the ground. He began walking to me. I saw Jason get up and turned to his wolf he was ruining up to my mate when I cried out.

"No Jason!"

Before I know it Jason has sank his teeth into my mates shoulder. The pain seeps through my body to as I fell to the ground. What my mate feels I feel even when I'm mated to another man or bond was that strong even we were so far away from each other for so long.

then came cl9~C