chapter four

Kelly POV

i have been visiting John almost everyday now. our bond is getting stronger . he wants to mark me and i want it to but i know my mother would notice her daughter being marked so i had to make him wait.

my mother has been in my room for the past hour . she wants to find a way so i can go outside in the day with her.

"okay i get it i can say your my half bread cuisine,' my mother shout out. i don't know what happen to my normally over protective mom today she wants to bring me out my room.

she painted parts of my body white and gave me my contact lends .

"i want to at least have a normal day with you I'm tired of having to hid and i can only bring you out at night i know you have never seen out here in the day and i want to at least let experience it ," my mother said.

my mother open the secret door and she brought me out side in the day for the first time . i looked even better . me and my mother changed to our wolf and headed off . we spend most of the day in our wolf form . my wolf enjoy spending time with her mother .

i gave my mother a nibble on her hind leg and she jumped she started to sun at me but she stopped her ears was pushed back like if she was getting a mink link .

"we need to get you back in your room quick," my mother said.

we ran as fast as we could . at the entrance of the tunnel stood two large brown wolf they weren't people from out pack . the two wolves growl at me and my mother . they attacked my mother but in seconds they where dead. we hurried into the tunnel and made it back to my room. my room was completely destroyed as if someone was searching for me .

my mother guide me back out the room.

"we need to get your father and brother and run," my mother said. she said it like if there where no hope for our pack.

when we came around to the pack main grounds body scattered on the ground like grass on a football field blood was everywhere houses was on fire the pack was almost destroy . heading to the hall i saw my mother dropped to the ground in pain . she held her neck where he mark was .

"what's wrong mom ," i cried out.

my mother looked at me with tears in her eyes . tears filled mine as well.

"he's dead," was my mother simple answer .

"the way she was in pain i know she was talking about my father . when i looked up there was a pitch black wolf as myself walking up to us . his eyes was red as blood he looked evil . most of the sent in the air was death but i smelled something way stronger than all the death sent .

his eyes didn't scare me but it draw me into him . my wolf was going crazy she wagged her tail amd was jumping up and down inside of me. it was like she knew something i didn't .

"mate! mate!," was her response to the wolf in front of us. the shocked expression came off my face the minute i saw him taking off my fathers dead body off his back and he took one bit and my father head was off . my mother stood in anger . i didn't even know what she was but she changed into a gray really large thing it was like her wolf and vampire combine . fire was all around her body also . she charged at the wolf but he moved . he was very fast . my mother and the wolf fought back and fourth until the wolf grabbed her by her neck with his teeth . pure eveil was in his eyes.

"Kelly run ," was my mother last cry before he head was gone i stood frozen in my spot unable to move as the wolf walks closer to me. there was anger , fear and sorrow running through my body but i didn't know which one to act on so i just stood there.

in a flash the wolf was nocked off his foot by john.

"run Kelly," john said pulling my arm with him.

we both took off the other way. john held my hand as we ran for a life. i didn't see the wolf following us . we stopped when we couldn't run anymore my lunges was burning as hell and night has already fall.

"are you okay?" john asked looking in my eyes . i didn't feel the same way as before to him. my wolf felt repeal. she wanted the wolf that i saw killing my parents and my pack .

"yes," i answered john.

"am happy your okay," he said placing a kiss on my lips it didn't feel the same as before but it was still good.

a growl sound off from behind us it was really powerful . john and i stood up very fast .the wolf was shaking in anger . he wasn't even angrier than before . i think it was because we ran. he looked really dangerous but all my wolf could think about was how powerful her mate was.

the black wolf pace was steady but dangerous . John shook in his pants beside me but still he stood in front of me getting ready to defend me. that made the wolf Angier. he ran up to john in seconds . he bit him on the shoulder when the wolf looked at me it anger fuse. he bit off john right arm first john cried out in pain. then he bit off his left arm he was pulling him apart peace by peace as if he was enjoying it. with john last breath he screamed ,

"Kelly run!" and I was off .

I jumped in the air and turned to my wolf . everything was a blur beside me . the speed I was running was faster than any other wolf and it was the fastest I have ever ran in my life . but the strangest thing was hearing his footsteps closer to me. he was catching up fast . I picked up speed . I was running the fastest my wolf could go and that was really fast but the wolf behind me was still catching up . I tried to turn but that was a wrong move and I fell on the ground. he stood over me and growl. I didn't move . he transform to his human . I tried not to look at him . I think it's my chance to escape . a wolf is stronger than a human . I tried getting up but he hold me down . even his human was strong he force me to look at him . his face was strong and beautiful the only thing spoiling his face was a burn covering the side of his right eye. I wanted to reach my hand out and ran it over his face . his eyes was still red .

"transform!" he demanded .

I heisted . I didn't want him to see me yet but the growl made me think differently . I turned back into my human form. his stares made me feel uneasy . he looked at every part of my body . when I tried to hid he growled at me.

"is Kelly your real name?" he asked . his red eyes scaring the hell out of me.

"yesss," I answered with my voice shaking . he growled at me .

"your weak I don't know why everyone choose to die for you. your shit . they should of made me kill you form you where small and they would be alive now ," he said.

I spat in his face when he said that. that was my death wish he slammed my head down and I was out.