chapter 44

Kelly's POV

I couldn't control my emotion after finally seeing my mate for so long. Akeem eyes met mine. He looked tired, stress and I could see he has lost a lot of weight but that didn't matter to me he was still the most handsome man I have ever seen.

His eyes brighten up when our eyes met. His eyes then moved from mine and look at the baby in my hand then at Jason beside me. His eyes turned copper red and before I could blink he attacked Jason. Jason screams echo through the empty hall way. I couldn't look. Is not that I'm afraid is because I feel sorry for Jason. He lost his mate and then he found me and fell for me and I left him. He was so heartbroken it turned him insane he would do anything to have me again. He did evil things but he didn't mean it. It was just that he lost his mind after I left but couldn't stop Akeem when he was in this state. Jason did take his mate after he trusted me with him.

When the screams stop I looked back. Akeem was soaked in blood. Jason was really gone he was torn up so bad you could hardly reorganize the body.

Akeem body was still turned to me and he wouldn't stop tearing up Jason body more. I Used the little of strengthen I had left. Even though the pain was still present I pushed on my mate need for me .

I walked up to him and rap my free hand around him. At my touch his body relax. He turned around to look at me.

"You don't know how much I missed your touch. You don't know how many night I dream of this day again."

He said holding my hair and pulling me closer.

"I wished every day that I could look in those beautiful eyes again if anything happened to you I would go crazy the second you die,"

"I'm here and I'm okay don't worry you should know I'm too strong to get kill so easy." I said with a smile on my face.

He pulled me closer and captured my lips the fire work exploded inside nothing could compare to how I felt then.

I pulled away when I heard the baby crying. I almost forget.

"Akeem meet your son." I said.

His eyes brighten up when I said that.

"He is mine and not Jason?"

"Yes I just said that."

"Can I hold him?" he asked. I could see the pride in his eyes as he watched his son.

"Yes."

I gave the baby to him. The baby then stops crying. The baby eyes opened and he showed off his now red eyes.

"He is really mine."

That was when a sharp pain hit me in my lower stomach again and I dropped to the ground.

Akeem eyes opened wide.

"We need to get you to the pack doctor," he said helping me back into the chair he gave me the baby and we hurried down the hall to a door. He opened the door and  the sun light almost blind me. He lifts me up bridal style with the baby in my hand. The pain now beginning to become unbearable.

Samuel came out from some bush.

"Take the baby and take him to the pack house and to the doctor I'm right behind you." Akeem said to Samuel.

Samuel took the baby from me and began to run. Akeem followed behind him with me. When we were a distance away suddenly someone cut me and Akeem from Samuel .it was the head of the counsel. Samuel looked back and was going to attack.