chapter 15

Kelly's mate's POV

"Akeem the the Blue moon pack has change alpha and we need to visit to see if our friendship is between or two packs still stands ," my brother/ beta stated to me

"I'm not in the mood to travel can't you just go?" I asked.

"That would be disrespect for the alpha not to show to reinforce their tie under new management."

"Okay call the blue moon back and tell them about our visit."

In two days we were on our way to Australia. The flight was long. We were met at the airport by the beta. He drove us to the pack. From the minute we drove into the pack my wolf was restless but I ignored it. We met the old alpha and my friend Jack Gordon.

"Long time no see alpha James," Jack greeted me.

"Yes. It has been a while," I said giving him a hug

He calls forward a young man about the age of twenty one.

"This is my son Jason the new alpha of our pack."

"Nice to meet you," I said shaking his arm. His scent was mixed with a scent but I couldn't put my hand on were I have smelled that scent before.

"You're mated that's a good sign." I said.

He shook his head yes.

"Why isn't your mate not here to greet a visiting alpha? You know is disrespectful for the alpha whole house hold to not be present?" my brother asked looking really pissed.

When I'm here really not caring mated couple just remind me that I don't have my mate.

"For security reason she's not allowed to meet visitors," Jason said.

My brother looked unhappy about his answer but he didn't push it.

"I know your trip was long and you should go rest up and tomorrow we talk," Jack stated.

I was lead to my room by an omega. My wolf and demon is uneasy. I try to ignore it and try to get some sleep.

The next morning I woke and did my morning routine and stepped out my room. I ate breakfast and me and my brother head to the alpha office. While walking to the office a scent hit me a very special scent that made my wolf and demon excited they wanted to go towards the scent but I tried my best to ignore it. I couldn't stop think about the scent the whole entire meeting I had to see who it belongs to. The minute the meeting was over I headed in the direction of that beautiful scent.

"Alpha James. You're not allowed at that part of the pack house." I heard someone shouted out but I couldn't care at that point. I moved with inhuman speed and in no time was in front of the door the scent was coming from. I breath in one more time and it clicked this is my mate's scent.

I open the door and there stood my beautiful mate naked as the day her mother gave birth to her. Her back was turn to me but I know it is her.

"Jason your back earlier than expected," she said still not turning around.

"Mine!" I said with growl.

When she heard my voice she covered up and turned around. There were fear in her eyes and it pained my heart to see that was for me. I know I caused it but only if he knew. She shock in her spot.

A gushed of wind blew and I saw a black mark on her neck. In lighting speed I was in front of her. I hold her by her neck and move her hair so I would be able to see her neck properly and there stood mark.

"Get away from my mate," Jason shouted.

At that time I was beyond piss. He put his nasty teeth in my mates beautiful flesh and now he is call her his. This was the second time in my life I have ever transformed into my half breed form. I pounced at Jason. He didn't have any time to deafen himself. . He doesn't deserve a fast death he deserves to slowly die at my hands. I pushed my hand in his first shoulder causing him to scream in pain.

"Please stop!" my mate shouted.

I ignored her and push my hand into his other shoulder my tears for blood was ever present it was so big that I would kill this entire pack. My fangs came out.

"If you kill him I'll kill myself!" she shouted.

At hearing that I turned around.

"If I come with you would you leave this pack in peace?" she cried out.

I didn't say anything.

"No! Kelly please doesn't," Jason shouted out.

"Okay I promise I'll come with you and never try to run again please," she pleads.

"You will never get away again I don't need your promises," I said to her. Maybe killing him slowly wasn't a good idea I was already getting bored.

"I know you don't care about me but I know the mate bond is still affecting you or you wouldn't be trying to kill him because he called me his," she shouted.

I let out a low warning growl her.

"If you care about me in any way please let him go," she plead.

I looked back at her and my heart sank to see her crying over another male getting hurt and not me. I lessen my grip on him and he fell on the ground. I walked over to her just wanting to feel her touch.

"Jason NO!" my mate shouted out and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. That's it I'm going to kill this.