Chapter 14

Kelly's mate POV

I woke from about two hours sleep as normal. I haven't been able to sleep since my mate ran away. Both my wolf and demon couldn't sleep.

I'm the first half bread between a werewolf and a demon. Demons only go with other demons. Demons are not plentiful as werewolves or vampires since only one demon is born every two hundred years. My mother was mated to a werewolf and that was the first to ever happen so my mother was hunted down and killed by the demon council right in front of me. They tortured her, raped her and behead in front of me I was only seven at that time. They were about to kill me to. They said I was an abomination to their kind by being the first half bread of their kind. I was almost killed but my father was just in time he saved me. Seeing his mate beheaded that changed my father. Both my brother and I were raised to be strong. We were whipped on a daily basic. Sometimes we where whipped so bad that we couldn't move for days and yet my father didn't stop beating us. My brother got whipped more than I did since he's not my father child and is a full demon. My father met my mother with my brother Samuel. His father was killed by half bread (werewolf and vampire). My father made his own pack by using wolves that was thrown out of there pack just like he was. He was the alpha. By the time I was eighteen my brother challenged my father my brother lost and was almost killed. I couldn't allow that my brother was the only thing I had when my bones was broken and was healing even though he was in pain he always try to help me. there where nights were my father break my bones and didn't even put them back into place and it would of heal wrong causing more pain but my brother with his own break bones still make it his responsibility to make sure mine healed right. There where day when he even took my blow for me since he knew I was too weak and would of die if I got another whip. We got so little food sometimes my brother gave me all his food so I could survive. So I couldn't allow my father to kill my brother. I jumped in. that's was the first time i have ever turned into my half bread shape. I ripped my father head from his body in an instant and I was made alpha. After my father died I allowed other super naturals into the back such as thrown out vampires and demons. Our goal is to kill the demon elders. We tried before but most of our pack was killed and we bailey escaped with our life. when we where escaping we strayed into a cave and found some carving showing us that if we kill a half bread element wolf when they turn exactly eighteen it would give us unthinkable power .

We finally found one which was my mate's mother but my mate's mother was already twenty five so we had to find another. When we found out her daughter was just like her we were so happy. I wanted to take her from she was young but my brother told me it wasn't time. I didn't know she would have been my mate. I killed her pack with ease and it didn't hurt me one bit my heart was too cold for that but when I saw her that beautiful black wolf. My wolf wanted to make her his right away but I couldn't. I couldn't give up on revenge of my mother just for a simple girl I told myself but when I saw her kiss that demon I couldn't stop myself from being possessive. I tried to be as evil as could to her so she could hate me so maybe it would be easier for me to kill her. When that didn't work I tried to say she was too weak for me and she proved me wrong when she almost killed me. that made me crazy over her there were no how I could kill her I was going to tell my brother about her being my mate and I couldn't kill her and we could try and find another one but she escaped before I could and know my brother is going crazy about finding her only a few more months she would be eighteen. Even though she's not with me I'm kind of happy. If she was with me my brother would be preparing to kill her and I can't allow that.