Chapter 20

Akeem's POV

"Why did you tell her about her uncle?" Samuel asked.

"She will find out eventually," was my simple answer.

"I know but it would have been better if she was in love with you."

"Did you forget how good my sense of hearing is I heard when she said she would never want me?"

"Akeem don't believe that."

"And why shouldn't I? I killed her parents how the hell would I have none my mate was the only thing that could make us get rid of those elders?"

"You wouldn't off. You can't change the past but you can change the future. I know you can change her mind you are her mate."

"How would I do that? I said ruining my hand in my wet hair out of frustration.

"I really can't help you with that. My mate is a spit fire but your mate is like volcano."

That made me smile at remembering the time she almost killed me when I had her locked up.

"I know what you're talking about," I said with a smile.

"so for now I have no choice but to scare her to keep her around long enough that I can find something to wine her over."

"That's or only option then. I really like her I think she can kick your ass." my brother said playfully.

That just made me laughs.

I hurriedly and did my Alpha work so I could see my little mate again. It's been five hour now since I saw her and both my wolf and demon think it's long enough. I hurried out my office. I turned the corner and bang I hit someone. My hand automatically flied out and I caught the person. It was a female she looked up at me and it was no other than Jessie my ex. she batter her long eye lashes at me. I lift her up so she was standing on her own feet again. She threw herself at me.

"You're my hero Akeem." she said putting her hands over my neck.

"It's okay." I said pulling her hand from over my neck. I really need to get to my mate.

I pushed her aside.

She grabbed my hand and I turn around.

"What if I just take you to my room and give you a proper thank you," she said pushing herself on me.

"I'm okay," I said slightly pushing her off.

"I know you can't resist." she said grabbing me by private. I let out a low growl.

"Come to my room and release some of your stress, she said pulling me to her room direction.

My mates face flash before my eyes. It's not like she wants me so it can't me cheating right. My wolf growled at me. Fuck my wolf. My mate doesn't want me I should be allowed to enjoy myself.

We entered Jessie's room. She quickly closes the door. She pulled my shirt over my head. She backed up little and took off her dress. She stood there in her bra and underwear. She was well curved and beautiful but I couldn't stop imagining my mate when I saw her naked. Stop thinking about her she doesn't want you I said again to myself.

"Are you going to stand there for the whole day or you're going to come and make love with me."

I walked up to her and roughly threw her on the bed. She laughed at my behaviour.

"I like it when your rough." she said.

I on button my belt and yet again my mates face haunt me again. I growled in frustration.

"Where in no hurry there's no reason to get angry with the belt." she said.

I erase my mind of her again I was determine to get a little release from all my stress. I kicked off my jeans in no time. I pulled Jessie up to me and tore off her underwear. I took no time in entering her. She cried out in pleasure.

I dropped down on the bed after reaching my climax .my mates face appeared in front of me again and that made me feel so guilty of my action.

"Let's have a second round." she said lying on my chess I pushed her off of me a hurriedly put back in my clothing. I felt so guilty.

I entered my room to see my mate lying on the bed holding her stomach. Oh shit I forgot it because mates pain when your mate is having sex with someone else. She looked at me and her eyes were pitch black.