Chapter 43

Akeem Pov

It has been nine months since I have seen my mate. I haven't slept more than an hour for the nine months without her. For three months I felt her pain every time she was raped and I knew it could only be one person doing that. It had to be Jason but the last six months I have not felt anything from her. I know she is dead since I could still feel her soul she just wasn't in any harm.

"Alpha," I was disturbed by one of my scouts that I send out.

"What?" I asked.

"We found an opening in the far east of the pack that was highly guarded we think the Luna could be there."

"Why would you think that it's not the first place we have found that is guarded?"

"No Alpha but this place had way more guards to be just an empty safe house."

"Okay send the signal we are going to move in an hour to this location."

The hours pass in no time. I watch as all my worriers lined up. We joined up with three different pack to find my so they were with us also. We moved out five minutes after everyone moving in with speed. We reached the location in about two hours when we were close me and the three other alphas and my brother went forward with the scout. He showed us the exact location as we assess the area. The place was more guarded that normal. Something has to be there I could feel it inside.

"Something is here I could feel it."

"Okay let's move in as silent as we can we are not going to call the others until we are spotted."

Little by little we moved in and as we go we killed the guards little by little. As I was killing one of the guard. One spot he began to make a loud squeaky sound. All the guards turned to the sound all left their location but the six that was at the entrance. My brother killed the guard that sound the signal. We sound our signal and or army came ruining we killed the guards little by little. We killed the guard at the front and enter the underground area. The minute I stepped in I could smell my mate her scent was all over the place. It felt so good to finally smell her wonderful scent again.

"She's her."

Kelly's POV

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower stomach .I lay on my side holding my stomach. What was this excruciating pain? When the pain lesson I finally stopped holding my belly. I have been getting pains like this since earlier this morning but even if it could be the baby was ready I was scared I wanted the baby to stay in me until Akeem saved us I didn't want him to be born here and for them to take him away from me. If you didn't notice I was calling the baby at him. The baby is a boy. Another sharp pain hit me and I was back in the same position again. The pain was more intense every time it came. When I felt like I was peeing myself I got up to look when the pain went down again .clear liquid socked the bed. I think my water broke.

"My water broke," I shout out as the pain increase again.

A guard looked into my room. He opened the door and hurried in. he looked at my state and he hurried out. He came back with the same old bald head console member and the doctor. The doctor checked up on me.

"We need to move her immediately to the delivering room." the doctor said.

A wheelchair was pulled into the room the doctor helped me to go on the wheelchair. I was moved quickly to a plain white room filled with medical instrument. The pain became more frequent and at that moment tears was spilling out my eyes. The place me up right.

"breath." the doctor said and I followed his instruction.

"Keep on breathing and only push when I tell you to okay?"

I node my head. As the pain increase I felt like to push.

"Push," the doctor screamed out and I did what he told me to.

After my fifth push I felt relived .but when I didn't hear my baby cry I became worried. I heard when the doctor hit something and the most beautiful this I have ever heard sound off. The first cry of my baby.

"Do you want to see him?" the doctor asked.

I node my head because I didn't trust my voice.

Someone rushed in the delivering room.

"We are being attacked."

The console member looked worried.

"We need to move her and the baby right away," he said shouting out orders.

"It's not safe to move her soon," the doctor said.

"As you can see we don't have a choice."

"Keep them distracted so we can move her and the baby." the head of the cones member said.

"Yes sir." the guard said running out.

"Lets' get her moving."

I didn't want to move maybe it's Akeem maybe he finally came for me.

"The baby needs to be cleaned up first,"" the doctor said.

"What do you mean clean up?"

"The baby airway hasn't been cleaned fully,"

"Clean it and let's get going."

The doctor hurried and cleaned the baby he then rap the baby and gave the baby to me .as if knowing my touch my baby eyes opened.

Joy came over me when his eyes where blood red just how Akeem eyes look when he is in his demon form. He closed his eyes again then they turn brown.

I smiled at my baby.

"Let's move." the counsel head said breaking me out of my thoughts.

They pushed me in the wheel chair fast as we go down a narrow hall way.

Someone turned the corner and everyone stopped ready to fight. I watched as Jason bends the corner. Everyone relaxed but me. I wanted to see Akeem so bad it's been such a long time.

Jason smiled when he saw me holding the baby. He walked beside me as they tried to get me away from the attack we were finally at a door at the end of hall way. They opened it and three men jumped out and attacked the council member. Jason pulled me to another door trying to avoid the war.

We entered and it was empty it lead back through another hall way. He hurriedly pushed me. I knew I should be fighting but I was too weak and I was in pain again. I don't know where the pain is coming from but it was getting worst.

A scent that I haven't smelled in a while filled my nostril. It caused my wolf and vampire to become excited even how weak they were.

Jason stopped and sniffs the air. As Jason was about to turn around Akeem stepped up from behind the corner.