Chapter 31

Kelly POV

My eyes opened and I was greeted by a white room. Where am I and why does my neck feels twitchy?

"You're awake?" I heard Akeem's voice.

I turned my neck and looked at him. He looked tired, stress and relived at the same time.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You where badly hurt after we were attacked so I had to bring you to the doctor."

I tried to sit up on the bed but my body wasn't responding. I could only move my fingers.

"I can't move what is happening?"

"Your spine isn't completely healed yet." I heard another voice.

I turned my head towards the voice. The man was tall with blond hair and he had on a white lab coat.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You wouldn't be moving for at least three more days. Our stab marks are heal and your ribs are healing slowly also since your wolf has just began to regain some strength so it will take longer for you to heal."

"My wolf?" I asked confused until I'm marked by my mate I wouldn't be able to use my wolf. So what the doctor is talking about.

The doctor looked at Akeem as if he was telling him to tell me something.

"I marked you since you where not healing since your wolf was so weak."

"That explains the tingles on my neck."

"So how come am not in heat?"

"I gave you something for it your body was and still is to weak for that but you will still have to complete the mating as your able to move around again."

"Your body is healing well so you can be discharge but make sure you come back to me in a week I to make sure everything is okay."

"Okay." Akeem said.

"Make sure she eats well and get rest." he said leaving the room.

"I'm completely dependent on you." I said.

"Yes you are." he said getting up. He pulled me up in a sitting position.

"I'm going to get you a wheel chair." he said and left the room.

He came back shortly after with the wheel chair.

He lifts me up into his arms. I wanted to stay there but that feeling was quickly lived when I was placed in the cold chair. I missed his warmth. That when the doctor hurried back in.

"I forgot to give you this."

"What is this?" Akeem asked.

"It is to keep down the effect of heat until you're healed. You bust to shack the bottle then use this needle, eject the bottle and take out 5 ml of the substance and inject it right under your left breast."

I hate shots.

"around this time even though she is taking this it will still attract male from all different species as you can smell that it does not take away all the scent and as day goes by it will get stronger until the medication will no longer work. So keep on mated males from her and mated males too."

"I thought a long as your mated other female other than you mate in heat wouldn't trouble you."

"Yes it is for most people but your mate seems different."

"Different how."

"For example is mated and yet the small scent that she is giving off is pulling me to her."

A growl came from Akeem mouth.

"I would never disrespect you or my mate alpha." the doctor said in respect.

"I wasn't planning on leaving her side so it will be okay thank you for the warning."

the hall way was free from male as Akeem pushed me though the hall way of the hospital .the female cringe their nose as I passed was my scent that strong.

"Yes but the doctor said it would have been much worse if he didn't give you the medication."

"How did you know what I thought?"

"You hold my mark and it really fits you." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

We reached Akeem room he opened the door and then rolled me in.

"He took me out the wheel chair and places me on the bed. As he fixed me his neck was so close to me and all I wanted to do was to sink my teeth into his neck. My fangs extended and Akeem pulled away quickly.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know what happen maybe I'm just hungry."

"For what?"

"Isn't it obvious blood?"

"Okay I'll be right back."

He came back with a glass of red liquid.

He lifts me up so I was in a sitting position and fed the blood to me after I was done he rest me back down.

"You know all you had to do was tell me you needed blood .do you know what could of happen if you bit me when you're in this condition? No I would loss control and mate with you and since your body is really weak right now it could kill you and I can't live without you." he said walking side to side ruining his hand through his hair ."

"I didn't know. When I need blood my stomach would normally hurt and my throat would feel dry but that didn't happen I don't know how and why my fangs came out." I said.

"I guess even though your weak you instinct with marking me are still there."