Chapter 41

Kelly Pov

I tried to turn over in my sleep but there was something stopping me from moving. I opened my eyes. I was met with a white ceiling. My dream was not a dream after all I though looking around. I tried to move my feet but that is when I realize I was chain to the bed bottom and the bed head... I tried breaking it but I was no use I was still too weak. I tried talking to my wolf or vampire but that was no use either.

The door opens at the end of the room. I can't sit up so I couldn't see who came in.

"You're awake." Jason said with a huge smile on his face.

"Jason why would you do this?"

"Are you really asking me that? Kelly I love you and this is the only way we can be together."

"Jason am so sorry what I did but I'm in love with my mate."

"No No No No." He said coverings his eyes like child.

He opened his eyes again and it was black. With lighting speed his hand was around my neck he put pressure on my neck until I was struggling to breathe.

"Your mine." he said holding my neck tighter and shaking me. He finally let go and walk to the end of the bed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you but you need to know your mines."

"Say it!" he said shouting.

When I didn't say anything he came back around.

"Say it!" he said again.

I didn't say anything again. This time he gave me a hard slap that caused my face to vibrate. A tear slip out my eyes at the blow.

"Don't cry honey." he said wiping off the tear and pushing my hair behind my ears

"Just say your mine and all this will end."

I refused to answer. I will never curse my bond with my mate. To normal people it means nothing but to a wolf is the first step in claiming your mate and I'll never claim him again. I prefer to die than to ever say those words.

He slapped me over and over again until I couldn't feel my cheeks.

"This is getting me no where let's just skip this and go straight into the juicy part." he said looking at me like a predator.

I trembled in fear. The Jason I knew would never do this but like the season people change.

He lifts up the dress I had on .and pulled down my panties.

Tears spilled out my eyes when I realize what he meant.

"Please know." I begged and plead with Jason but he didn't listen.

He won did his pants then take it off along with his boxers and shirt.

He then clime on top of me.

"I love you." he said kissing me. I used my teeth and bit him as hard as I could.

He pulled away. He looked at me in shock he touched the blood on his lips and looked at it. He looked really angry. He then punched me over and over in my face .just before I was about to pass out he stopped.

"I want you to be awake as we make love." he said with a sick smile on his face.

He then position his manly hood then forced it in. I cried out in pain but he didn't care I cried as he come out then back in and out.

I hated myself I allowed another man to enter something that only belongs to my mate. I failed myself and my mate. All I could do about it was cry. After he was done he smiled at me.

"There is only one thing left to do so you can be mine." he said with his evil smile.

"I'm allowed to do anything with you expect kill you or take off that mark." he said growling.

"But that's okay he said I'll just make my own mark."

His teeth extended he moved my head and position me so he had clear view of my neck. He then sink his teeth in. I cried out in pain it felt as if  acid was being but on my neck. He finally came out. He licked my neck. I just wanted to vomit. He defied my body in every way and I couldn't do anything.

*************************************************************************

Akeem POV

"We need to take action now I need my mate back."

"We know but we have already started searching yesterday and we can't do anything until we find them and the last time we searched for them was years ago and I doughy they would still be in the same place and that place took us years to find."

"We don't have years." I said ruining my hand through my hair for the hundred times.

"we have scouts going to the place we found them the last time to check on the place and try to find the location of their different places and....

A sharp pain hit me in my stomach and I dropped on the ground. It felt like I was being torn apart from within. I let out an ears defining scream when the pain continue to increase. My brother was at my side say something but I couldn't hear. I rolled myself in a ball when I thought the pain would never stop it finally stopped.

I opened my eyes that I never knew I closed.

"What happened?" my brother asked me.

"I don't kno...."

Another pain attacked me but this time I felt it on my neck it felt as if acid was being place on my neck. I let out another scream but this time the pain went away faster than the second one.

My brother moved my hand a looked at my neck.

"Someone tried to mark her." Samuel said.

"How do you know?"

"There are bit marks on your neck."

"So the first pain must be when he raped her." Samuel said.

The anger in me boiled like larva and all I wanted to do is to rip all of them limp from limp.