Chapter 13

I tried to get him off me but it was like at that moment all strength was pulled away from me. When his decedent out of my neck I began getting my strength again. I pushed him off me.

"What the fuck did you do?" I shouted.

"I marked what was mine. Did you really think I would have made you leave?"

My teeth enlarge but my wolf has a different idea than me. She wanted to mark him we fought between each other and I won. I felt a pain erupt in my stomach and I dropped to the ground.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked. Coming at my side. I could hear his heart beat and brought the pain more. I need blood right away I never felt the pain this bad before. My vampire fought for dominance she needed to feed and it didn't help that it was two weeks since my last feed. I saw my hand turn gray. That's when Jason backed away from me. My vampire is wining the fight I know she would kill. She almost killed her mate imagine what she would do to him. My wolf took my weakness to advance and tried again to take over at this moment I was fighting both my wolf and vampire.

"Jason runs!" I screamed out.

He still stood there what would I expect from an alpha they never back away. In a second I was holding him by his neck his eyes was filled with shock by my speed.

"Leave!" I shouted and throw him. I toss him so far that I heard him hit the jeep.

I let out my wings and flied to my aunt house it would normally take a wolf three hours from where we are to the pack but since I was half bread it took me minutes. My aunt normally keeps her bedroom window open in case of emergency so I flew in.

"Help!" I said falling to the ground my aunt jump from off her bed and hurried out her room to the kitchen where she keeps the blood for me. She was back with four pipes of blood. In seconds all of them were done.

"What happened?" my aunt asked worried.

My vampire was under controlled but my wolf was still fighting to come out.

I bend my neck showing her mark Jason left on my neck.

"What the fuck did you do Kelly?"

"We were on a date and we were having you know what and he marked me." I said I was so much pain. My whole body was like if it was burning.

"What is happening to me?" I screamed. The pain was unbearable.

"You're in heat. You can't leave now. He's going to find you and kill every person in this pack. Do you only care about yourself?" my aunt screamed at me.

"Why can't I leave?" I asked.

"This is not a normal heat. This is the heat that forces you to mark and complete your mating bond. it would never stop unless you do and you know mates can't leave from each other for a long time it would cause both puff them pain until they both die,"

"I can bring him with me." I stated.

"Are you crazy he's the future alpha of our pack he can't leave?"

Even though I was in pain I need to find a way to save this pack I didn't want it to be like my pack.

"Can I move his mark?"

"Yes there are only two ways though either mates mark you or you can cut it off but cutting it off has disadvantages."

I know there's no way I'm going to make my mate mark me so cutting it off is my only choice.

"What are the disadvantages?"

"You would lose your wolf and since you're half bread there's a possibility you would lose your vampire to and that can cause death."

That's my only choice. I touched the mark on my neck and it gave me a slight shocked that made me pass out.

I woke in my room at my aunt house. The pain returned right away I cried in pain this was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I heard my door opened I looked and it was my aunt she saw that I was up and headed back out. My door opened again but this time it was Jason. I was happy and still angry at seeing him. His eyes were black showing that his wolf was in control. He walked towards me and my teeth enlarge. My wolf took control I didn't even have the energy it fight her. The minute he reached I was on him. I ripe the think clothing off me and he did the same. He garbed me harshly and pulled me closer to him. he opened my legs and harshly enter me he had no genteelness in his action he harshly trash in me I thought I would pain but it eases the burning pain that was once covering my body . I bit down on his neck making my mark causing him to mourn. I didn't least his neck but my vampire took over my k9 was changed into fangs and I drank from him. at that moment I trust my vampire and she let go of him after she had enough at that moment my climax came and shortly after he stiffen inside me and he let me go .

My heart stopped and his eyes were backed to normal.

"I want answers now," Jason said calmly.

"What are you?"

"I'm half bread and an element wolf." I have no reason to hide I will be dead in days after I cut out my mark.

"So what you're trying to tell me your half Vampire?"

"Yes,"\

"So what I saw last night was your vampire?"

"Yes,"

"I needed to leave because there is someone after me trying to kill me. they killed my whole my pack but I got away that's why I need to leave but since I'm now mated to you I'm stock here and I know he's going to find me here and he will kill this whole pack . I have to remove this mark. I'm going to cut it off."

"Are you crazy? That would kill both me and you." he cuffed my cheeks forcing me to look at him.

"What kind of alpha would I be if I can't protect my pack and my mate?"