Chapter 26

Kelly's POV

I finally got some sleep after I left Akeem's room with his shirt. I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I looked at the clock beside me at it was 2:30 pm. oh shit i almost slept for a whole day that was the longest i have ever slept. I pulled my still sleeping limps off the bed. I stretched a little to get the stiffness out. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My hair was all noted and all over the place. My face had some white marks at the side of my lips. EW I was drooling. I wiped off the white mark with my hand .my eyes still held is sleepy look and on my left cheek was sleep wails.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and fill myself a bath. I lay in the bath for a half hour just loving the water on my skin. I finally got out that is when I notice. I didn't grab a towel but that should be okay right I do have a room for myself. I opened the bathroom door and peeked out. I have watch and read in too many movies and books that when the person walk out someone is on the bed. I peeked and no one was there. I ran out the bathroom and that was the same time my bedroom door chooses to open. I know I should of continue running but my feet froze when Akeem stepped in. his eyes caught my nakedness and it roam over my body like a hungry lion roam over its fresh kill. His eyes darken to a copper red state.

Oh shit I need to move. I forced my feet to move and make a dash for it but I wasn't fast enough. My backed was pressed up against a wall in a blink of an eye. I was pressed between a wall and Akeem. In his darken eyes I could see all lust. I didn't want to be taken like this .I want to forgive him and I want us to be in love not just pushed to do it by force and attraction. His teeth extended.

I let out a whimper and a tear fell from my eye. That is what made Akeem eyes return to normal but his teeth was still enlarge.

He let out a high growl and stepped away from me. He dropped on all four. Black fur pecked out his arms and at each cry it gets thicker.

I ran for a rube and put it on.

He ran out my room on all four already half transformed.

the lesson here is never forget to walk with a robe or towel something bad always happen when you try to make a run for it .

An hour after a knock on the door took me from my thoughts. I got up and opened my door.

There stood Akeem at my door with an apologetic look in his eyes he opens his mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

"Come in."

He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry about what happened."

"Why didn't you rap?"

"I wasn't shore if you were sleeping or not. In my defence why would you be walking around in your room naked with the door open?"

"I wasn't walking around naked I forgot my towel."

"By the way why did you come to my room?"

"The omega told me you haven't eaten breakfast or lunch because you were sleeping so I came to check on you."

He is so sweet. I love this part of him.

"Thanks." I said turning around my head blushing.

"No problem. It was a nice sight to see by the way." he said with a grin on his face.

My cheeks heat up.

"You had to spoil the moment right." I said laughing.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I pat the bed signalling him to sit beside me. He took long and confident steps to me. He sat beside me and turns to me. I didn't know what to say so silence filled the room.

"Have you gotten the chance think about us?" he asked.

"Not really but I have questions."

"Ask me anything and I'll tell you."

"Why did you kill them?"

"Who?"

I gave him a glare.

"My family and pack."

"They were keeping me from getting you." was his simple response.

"So you knew I was your mate?"

"No."

"So why did you want me and what happen to my uncle?"

"Let us start with your uncle. Your uncle is not dead he is locked up in the donjon."

My heart leap with joy good he is not dead.

"I want him to be released." I demanded.

"On one condition."

"What?" I asked.

"You have to move back into my room."

"No I just left."

"I know you're just as miserable as I am not sleeping with you."

"No I'm not I'm fine."

"Okay then I'll be walking with my shirt then."

I let out frustrated growl.

"Okay I'll move back in only for my uncle not because I can't sleep without you." I said still pushing on the topic.

A grin spread on his face .that just made me angry.

"Why did you want me then if you didn't know I was your mate?"

His smile fell.

"That is a long story I would have to tell you about my past to answer that question."

"I don't have nothing else to do I'll listen."

He let out a growl a cuss under his breath.

"Okay then. My mother was killed by the demon consoler for having relationship with a werewolf.

"What? Demon is real."

"Yes my brother is a demon."

"That explain allot you're a demon to that explain your eyes and that thing you turn into."

"I'm not only a demon I'm a half breed between a demon and a wolf."

"So your father is a werewolf?"

"Yes."

"Okay your mother got killed but why did you want to kill me? I didn't kill your mother."

"I know that but since you is a half breed with element powers your very powerful and killing you on a specific time would give us unbelievable powers."

"So you wanted to kill me for my power. Why?"

"Don't say it like that."

"Like what? You said I was like you I'm nothing like you I would never kill someone just because I wanted to be powerful." I said getting angry.

"It's not just for power."He said getting up and walk back and forth in front of me ruining his hand in my hair.

"They killed my mother; they turned my father into an abusive evil man. I wanted all of them dead but I was too weak." he said. He stopped talking and just stared at the wall you could see the pain his eyes as he just stood there.

"I couldn't kill them. I couldn't get revenge I was weak. We found another way to get more powerful and that was by killing you. Even after I found out you were my mate I didn't care I was just so blood thirsty I didn't care if it caused me my one and only happiness I just wanted them dead but when you ran away from me I knew I couldn't live without you." he said now looking me in the eyes.

My heart swells at his words.