Chapter 22

Kelly's POV.

"What did you do?" I heard a voice.

I tired to open my eyes but it was too heavy it was like someone concreted my eyes shut so I just listen.

"I slept with Jessie." I heard Akeem's voice.

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"It's not like she wanted me and why she should get so angry she fucked someone else first."

"Are you serious she's your mate for God sake? Obviously she would get angry. The last time I check you almost killed the boy when you found out he marked her. "

"That's different I'm not the one walking around with another man's mark. I'm two hundred years older than her don't you think I could of marked and mated with someone else and I didn't so don't try to blame me for anything. "

"I know but two wrongs don't make a right."

He growled at the person.

"You are comfortable knowing you hurt her then?"

"What kind of stupid question is that? I feel bad because I caused her pain but it's not my fault she's the one that said she didn't want."

"But you're the person who killed her parents."

I heard a low growl.

"Stop reminding me. I didn't know she was my mate then."

"She has a reason to hate you and your job is to win her over. She can still be use to win .your mate is one of the most powerful been. We can finally get revenge."

Revenge with what? What do they want from me? At first they wanted my life and now they want me to fall for him.

I heard the door open then closed. I could feel someone coming closer and I knew it was Akeem by his beautiful scent. He touched me that cause sparks to run up my arm that's when my eyes flew open.

"hi." he said.

I pulled my hand away from him.

"Don't touch me."

"You force me to stay here, you killed my family and if that wasn't bad enough you had to cause me more pain by sleeping with someone else why do you hate me so much? Why?" I cried.

I could see all the guilt in his eyes.

"The only thing I can say is I'm sorry. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and fixed everything I did to you but I can't. Please find it in your heart to forgive me and let us start over."

"Are you fucking crazy do you think just by saying sorry everything is okay?"

"I know it won't but I promise I'll make it my duty to make it up to you for a long as we live please." He said begging.

"What do you want with me?"

"Your my mate what else would I want but you?"

"What do you want from me? I'm not stupid you wanted to kill me at first what changed your mind?"

"I don't want to kill you your my mate."

"I hate you!" I shouted.

Pain flow through his eyes but it was covered quickly.

He growled in frustration while backing away from me. He sends his fist in the wall leaving a hole.

"I tried what the fuck you want. I can't fuck bring back the dead. Stop behaving like your perfect you have killed innocent people to you have cheated on me. Can't you see both of us are as fucked up as each other maybe that's why we were placed together so stop being a bitch?

"It was a mistake I didn't directly kill them." I said in respond.

"You had a choice and you killed them that wasn't a mistake and I knew you like it I could of seen it in your eyes just admit it your just like me."

"I'm not, I'm not!" I shouted to myself.

"I know there is something in you that live on hurting people. The same thing that is in me tell me I'm wrong and I'll set you free."

I held me head in my arms and tears flow down my eyes.

"Leave me alone please I want to by myself."

He eyes looked softer now seeing me crying. He walked towards me.

"Please leave me alone." I said through sobs.

"I'm sorry." he said standing right beside.

"Your right I'm just as evil as you are that is why I was chosen to your mate."

"You're not evil," he said.

He placed his arm around me hesitantly. I was to broken at that moment to even care even though he was the cause of my brokenness I didn't care anyone's comfort at this point was okay. I lean into his touch and cried letting go all the pain I felt with Jason my family death and him.

He whispered sweet nothing in my ears and weirdly it worked. It was because of the mate bond but I didn't care. When the tears stop falling I pulled myself away from his embraces. He looked sad at my movement.

"Thank you." I said with my head down.

"Your right I'm not perfect and I shouldn't be judging you. Even though you killed my family I can't fight this bond forever and one day I'm going to loss. "I said looking him in the eyes.

His eyes brighten.

"Everything takes time and I need time to recover and forgive you before I attempt this mating bond between us." I said finally defeated. Really how long can I be angry with him how long can I deny myself, vampire and wolf there mate. I know I can't do it forever.