Chapter 9

the pizza shop was small with few tables but it was filled with teens from school . the synth of the pizza made my belly grumble even thou i ate lunch .  we sat at an empty boot in the corner . 

"the pizza shop i filled with people and no one sat at this boot ?"

"i come here often and i chose a boot for myself and since am the future alpha it was always left  empty until i come."

"okay."

"do you want something to eat ?"

"yes i want a  pepperoni ." 

i'm not going to pass up pizza .

"it was like you wear waiting on me to ask?"

all i could do is laugh .

he looked at me with so much love and i don't know why am not his mate.

"i love your laugh," he said .

i began to get a little uncomfortable .

"have you found your mate ?" the look on his face was like he really didn't want me to have one.

"yes i have found my mate." his face dropped .

"okay then." he said you could see his mood has changed .

"but my mate died a year ago."

he tried to hide the smile from his face but i could of see it.

"what about your mate ?" i asked.

"she was killed ," his mood dropped completely.

"i'm sorry for asking."

"it is your right since i asked first. let's just move from the topic of mates ."

"Okay."

"where are you from."

"i'm from U.S.A ."

"i know that where in U.S.A?"

"i'm from a small village called Bounton ."

"okay . what's your favorite color?"

"yellow."

"that's why your so brights ."

"what do you mean by that?"

"your like a star in a dark cloudy night you shin through anything."

"I really don't understand?"

"let's just forget about the formal talking for now . my wolf could of smelled you the minute i stepped into school . it was like smelling your mate for the first time . my wolf is drawn to you it's like he can't have enough. "

Oh shit . I was told to to keep myself low and my smell draw trouble to me . i do like him and my wolf is found of him but i can't do this with him i have to leave in a few more weeks.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." I said getting up.

"What do you mean ?"

"i'm leaving in a few weeks I can't start anything."

"you don't have to leave . I can talk to your aunt and she can make you stay."

"I can't stay you don't understand."

"so make me understand"

"I can't ."

"listen i know we have just met but a second chance for mate only comes once in a life time i have lost my mate and i'm not going to let you go," his eyes turned black at that.

he griped my hand . i felt warmth run up my body .

"please don't leave ," he said pleading .

I pulled my hand out of his hold and walked away . I have to walk away .

my mate killed my whole pack by himself. he killed my mother one of the strongest wolf in the world .  For God sake my mother was a element and half breed how much stronger can you be and she still died. no one can protect the only choice i have is to keep moving .

"Kelly! Kelly! ," i turn.

"I'm sorry . I shouldn't of done what i did in the pizza shop. give me a chance . give this a chance and if you still think you should move you can."

"Okay."

"let's get back inside."