chapter three

Kelly POV

it's been day since I saw my mate and it's killing me inside . I need to find away out but I can't go on a run by myself , i thought long and hard and found a plan. i need to get the key from my mother some how . when my mother came I made a plan .

"Mom you don't think it's good for me to have a key incase something happen . there is no way out expect the tunnel ," i told my mother .

my mother thought for a while then agree with me .

she handed me the key .

"only use this if something happen to us, don't use it to sneak out please remember your not normal as the other wolves ," my mother plead .

"yes mother I'll be careful ," I told my mom .

i know am lying to her but everyone else in my family has a mate and I have just found mine I can already see a future with him. marking , mating and I can even see our baby's running around . I don't know what my mother is so worry . it's been sixteen years since the man that was trying to kill me disappear and everyone think am dead . I don't think he would still be looking for me anymore .

when it was late and i knew everyone would be sleeping y that time i open my secret door  and enter the tunnel . i quickly open the other door . i transform to my wolf and ran to the same place i met my mate days ago .

to tell the truth my wolf likes him but she's not pull to him like a wolf should to her mate . she missed his company but she wasn't crazy about being with him. I reached the area . I stood there in my wolf form looking around for my mate . I stood there for a time but I didn't see him . i was just about to leave when i heard his voice behind me.  

"you came back my beauty ," he said.

i looked around . he stood afraid in his tracks his eyes looked at me terrified . i put down my ears to show him i was no treat .

"Kelly is that you," he asked .

i transform backed into my human .

"how did you know my name?" i asked him.

"i heard you brother calling your name ," he said. he still stood far away from me.

"why is your wolf eyes blue and when i first met you your eyes where brown ?" he asked .

oh shit i forgot to put on my contacts. i looked at him frighten . i just expose myself . when he saw the fear in my eyes his eyes soften .

"it's okay your secret is safe with me ," he said walking to me.

he came closer to me and held my face near him . the electricity spread through my body . i looked him in his eyes . he moved closer to me and planted his lips on me . his kiss was good i enjoyed every part of it but it felt like something was missing but i went with it. he stepped back until my back was on a tree . a small kiss turn into a make out session. .his lips leave from my lips to my neck he kissed it gently . that turn me on so much. am new to this but it felt so right .

i felt two sharp things pricking my neck . i pushed him away right away .

"what are you doing ?" i asked.

"marking what's mine ,"was his simple answer.

" i can't do that," i told him.

"why?" he asked.

"it's complicated," i said okay .

"what ever the reason is i trust you to be a good one," he said.

"i need to go ," i told him .

"please come back tomorrow ," he plead.

" okay i will. by the way what is your name?" i asked him.

"john ," he said smiling and he left .

i ran back on to my room . I laid down on m bed thinking about what happened between john and i.