Chapter 21

Kelly's POV

I lay on Akeem's bed bored as hell. I ate breakfast four hours ago and I was already starving. The food here was great and the maids where so nice so what is up with their alpha. As far as I can see everyone looks so happy in this pack maybe my mate isn't as bad as I thought after all why would he treat me so nice if they were going to kill then and by the way I'm his mate would he really hurt?

A sharp pain erodes in my stomach the pain then spread though my whole body I crawled in a ball on my bed of the pain not even the pain from heat was this bad. Tears fell down my eyes. The pain was so bad I couldn't even scream. I lay there in a ball crying my eyes out for about an hour when the pain disappeared as fast as it came.

What was that? I thought.

"Or mate was sleeping with someone else," my vampire answered me.

My wolf was already weak enough from being so far from Jason. After all she's mated to him until Akeem marks us I'm not going to be able to change to my wolf and that cheating ass caused her more pain.

I really fucking hate that guy. I hate him I hate him I let out a growl loud growl because of my frustration. The door knob move and then the door fly open there stood Akeem. His scent was so strongly mix with a female that I had to stop my breath .that brought my vampire out. I couldn't even stop her I was still weak from crying in pain for an hour.

"How could you do this to me?" my vampire shouted. My voice has even changed to a more evil sound.

Gray skin began to spread across my body.

"Fucking answer!" she shouted as her wings came out of my back lastly.

He stood there at the door not saying anything. That made my vamp anger flair. Her hand covered his neck at that moment she only saw blood. He's hers and no else. She pulled out her claws. She dogged her nail in his cheeks the blood flowed out it was so red and rich. Her anger automatically disappeared as she smelt the sweet blood fall from her mates' cheeks and she wanted it. She licked off the small amount of blood that was running off his face. Akeem growl at her behaviour but she didn't care. It was the best thing I have tasted in my life and I wanted more. My fangs enlarge. I have to taste that blood again .I could smell the blood in his vain and my vampire wanted it. My lips touched his tender flesh. He mourned. My fangs gently touched his skin.

"Akeem where did you go?"

I heard a voice. I turned to person she had the same scent that was all over my mate. Her long strawberry blond hair fell perfectly her green large eyes was in shocked. She was pretty but I didn't care. She touched what was mine.

"Who the hell are ......?"

She couldn't even finish her words I grabbed her by the neck and snarled at her.

"I'm your worst nightmare." I said snapping her right arm. She cried out in pain.

"Stop,"was what I heard but I didn't care.

I snapped her other arm she cried once again.

"Please stop." she cried out in pain.

I heal her left foot and Brock it. I felt a strong arm holding me. I dropped the girl on the floor. I was my mate. She was angry at him again. I used the hand that was holding me to turn it and troughed him across the room. He flinched in pain but he deserved more than that. Three other people entered the room including Samuel. They look at the scene. I hissed at seeing them.

They all turned serious and looked at me the two other ran to me one threw a thump and I dogged it with speed. I use my wing to drive it in to his chess. I pinned the other one and my wings flied down to do the last killing blow that's when I felt something sting me on my neck. I pulled it out and it was a tranquilizer dart. Darkness took me in no time.