Chapter 32

Akeem POV

I open my eyes to meet my beautiful mate sleeping. Her long black hair was everywhere. I used my hand to remove the hair from her face. That was when her beautiful brown eyes flew open. I couldn't stop the smile from coming on my mouth. I must be the luckiest man in the world to have such a strong and a beautiful mate. A smile came on her face that made my heart melt.

"Good morning." I said.

Her smile grew larger.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"A little better I can move my hand now."

That is when I look down to see her hand moving.

"I want to pee I'm coming back." I said getting up.

"I want to pee too." she said from behind me.

"Okay."

I turned around and lift her up. I took her to the bathroom and rest her down on the toilet. I stood there watching her.

"Can you leave I can't pee with you watching me."

I walked out the bathroom and closed the door.

"I'm done,"she said behind the door.

I went for her and place her back on the bed and went back to the bathroom.

I hurried when I heard a growl.

I opened the bathroom door to see my brother his eyes was copper red showing that his demon was in control and he was looking at my mate as if he was a hungry lion . He to her quickly but I was faster when he was about to reach her I held his neck and slammed him in the wall.

He growled and struggled to get out my hold . I let out a strong growl that made his eyes return to normal.

"I'm sorry brother." he said.

"It's okay you need to leave now."

My brother left right away.

Her scent has become much stronger and it was affecting me greatly in two different ways. I wanted to protect her and at the same time the mating bond was pulling me strong.

Every second her scent became stronger and it became more difficult for me to keep both my wolf and demon under control. I could feel my control slipping.

I looked over at my mate and her eyes were already pitching black.

"Some closer." she said with a smile on her lips.

It took all my strength not to move.

"Don't you want to take me?" she asked pouting .

That was the sexiest face I have ever seen and at that moment I just wanted to take her not caring what the doctor said.

I let out a frustrated growl.

"Kelly snaps out of that you need to take you shot." I shouted to her.

She rises up the dress she was wearing to show her legs. I bite my lips when felt my teeth extended.

That is it I need to give her the Injection. I walked up to her.

"Yes come closer." she said.

I took up the needle I took out the 5ml of the substance.

"Please don't," she begged.

It hurt my heart but I knew it was for the best.

As I came closer the urge to mate was almost unbearable. I had to shake my head to keep myself under control.

When I was right beside her I was in pain to keep myself from mating with her. I was about to push the needle into her chess but her hand touched my arm and sparks came running through my body and that was it I couldn't fight my wolf and demon anymore. They took control.

My mouth caught hers. The kiss was fast and sloppy since it was filled with lost. Her hands roam my back pulling me closer to her. I let go of her lips and gave her small kisses on her neck until I reached my mark. I made my teeth graze it. She let out a loud mourn that cause my friend in my boxers to get happy. I sank my teeth into her skin making or bond stronger. Her claws sank into back at my action. I pulled out and sealed back the mark by licking it. I pulled her dress to her stomach and that was when I regain control she was too busy enjoying the feeling to notice. I stretched for needle I dropped on the night stand. With one hand I lift her dress whiles the other on hold the injection. I pulled up her dress and with one swift movement I sinked the Injection in her chess.

I came off her as I watch her fall asleep.

I jumped out the window I tried to control myself but I was to sexually frustrated to stay before I reached in the forest I send a mind link.

"Put three of the strongest female guards in my mate's room and four outside her door." I mind link my brother.

"Okay are you fine?"

"Yes I am just going for a run."