Chapter 24

Akeem's POV

I opened my eyes seeing my mate in my arms. My heart swells at seeing her in her peaceful state. I wanted to me wake up like this every morning. My grip on her tighten and I in hale her scent. I closed my eyes while her scent calms my ravage beast.

A rap on the door caused her to wiggle a little that caused my already erected membrane to stiffen even more.

I let out a low growl as she wiggled a little more. Why can't the person at the door just leave?

Another rap causes her to jump off the bed. She ran from me as if I was poison. I could see hate and fear in her eyes towards me and that break my heart so much. I closed my eyes once again and erase all feelings from my face.

"Come in," I shouted to the person at the door.

My brother walked in. he looked at my mate that was still standing in the corner from me. Even though I try to hide my feelings from my brother he just always knows. He gives me a sad look.

I really didn't need pity at this moment. I just wish could be like the other mated couple. My brother found his mate and the next day she's mated and marked and I'm here can't even touch her.

"Is it going to be a habit with you sleeping in?"

I let out a breath and came out and head straight to the shower.

The cold water hit my skin. It made me tremble at first but then I began to relax. The cold water remind of the way I feel. My mate hates me so much she prefers to sleep on the uncomfortable sofa than to sleep on a bed with me. I rest my head on the bathroom wall as the water from the shower poured on me just like my heart is crying in sorrow. I know I did her wrong but still. The more she push me away is the more my heart shatter. I'm trying. I begged and I never did that before. I'll cry my eyes out if it's that she wants. I'll do anything to make her happy.

I finally lock off the shower and came out.

"Mia can you get the room in front of mine prepared someone would be staying there." I mind link one of the omega.

I walked out with the towel only covering the lower half of me. I could feel her eyes on me nut I didn't look in her direction. I took out simple white shirt a black boxer and black jeans. I went in the bathroom and changed and walked straight out of my room. My brother followed me.

"She will not just jump in your arms because you said you where sorry everything takes time."

"I know but it hurts. Every time she moves away it hurts. It's like someone tearing pieces of my heart out. I care about her what I did with Jessie is because I was stress and broken because of her. If only I knew what I knew then I wouldn't have done those things."

"I know that but you can't go back in time. So what did she say when you told her how you felt?"

"She wants space which means a whole other room."

"I feel it for you bro. it was a torture when Ashley (Samuel mate) stayed in another room for one night. I couldn't sleep I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I can only imagine how much worst it could have been if she stayed longer."

"So what you're telling me is don't give her a room for herself?"

"No! That could be good for you guys give her time to wash away some of the frustration but I know I can't do that."

I growled.

"Make up your mind what should I do give her the room or not."

"Give her the room. It gives her time to think over everything and it gives us time to sort out everything."

"Okay."

"Tell me how you convinced her to give you a chance or at least to think about it?"

"I just told her the truth."

"Knowing you I don't think is anything nice maybe if you where nicer you wouldn't be in this situation. She would have been in your bed right now crying out your name."

The image of my mate naked and pressed up against me made me grow hot.

"You can stop imaging now it is not going to happen anytime soon." he said laughing and opening my office door.