Chapter 23

Kelly's POV

I finally looked around my surrounding realizing I was in Akeem's room still.

"I need time by myself witch simply mean I need a room to myself."

"No." was Akeem's simple answer.

"If you can't do this for me then forget about us." I simply said.

He let out a frustrated growl.

"Okay but it has to be close to my room."

"Deal."

"And I would like to be allowed to go outside."

"No." he said again.

"Why not?"

"No!"

"Give me a reason why not?"

"I don't trust you. How do I know that you're not going to run again?"

"I made a promise. I don't know about you but I keep my promises."

"I'm not going to trust that especially when I'm not always around you."

"Please." I said with puppy dog eyes.

He let out a growl yet again.

"Okay you are aloud outside but only if I escort you or a guard."

A huge grin spread out on my face. I always get what I what.

"I'm okay with that."

"Now where is my room?"

"You can get a room tomorrow."

"Why not tonight?"

"They need to prepare a room for you."

"What do you mean by preparing?"

"Like cleaning and changing the bed spread etc." he said taking off his shirt.

I swallowed hard seeing his well define body. He was muscular but not bulgy. His body flex and relax as he took off his shirt. I licked my lips enjoying the sight of the perfect male specimen.

"My eyes are up here." he said with a huge grin on his face.

Seeing his smile for the first time warmed my heart. He looked even more handsome if that was possible.

I ignored his comment and tore my eyes off him.

"I can do that myself."

"Do what?"

"Clean my own room."

"No! You can get your own room tomorrow but tonight you're staying with me."

"Is no your favourite word?"

"No." he said taking off his jeans.

"What are you doing?" I asked gulping. I tried my best not to look at the bulged in his boxers.

He grins and shocks his head and he finally answered me.

"Getting ready for bed." was his simple respond.

"I need a shower."

"The bathroom is over there." he said pointing.

"Where are my clothes?"

"It's in the closet over there I never packed it out but now I makes no sense to."

I walked over to where he was pointing I open the closet and I saw my red and black suitcase rest in the closet causally. I took out my most unattractive sleeping garment and some underwear and enter the bathe room with my clothes and a towel.

I stepped in the shower and looked over his body wash and shampoo and conditioner. I used the melon scented body wash and shampoo and I used the rose smelling conditioner.

After I was done with my hour long shower I dried my skin and got dress. I put on an extra large gray t shirt that covered Jason mark and that caught me by my knee and a really long and baggy sweat pants. I dried my hair and braid it in two.

I excite the bathroom. Akeem was already meting out soft snore. I'm not going to sleep in the same bed as him. I took off a pillow off the bed and head over to the small sofa that was in the room. I rest down my pillow and lay down. I was so uncomfortable in the sofa I turned on my left and I didn't feel better then I turned on my right then I tried my back then my stomach don't matter what I did I still felt uncomfortable . I growled in frustration.

"I have a lot of space on the bed with me" he said with his back turned to me.

"No thank you." I said being stubborn.

He growl as he got up off the bed. All the cover dropped from his body reviling his mouth licking body to me. Imagine what I could do with that body.

I heard a chuckle that made me snapped out of the trance his body put me in.

"Why are you laughing?"

"nothing." he said walking to me.

"What are you....?" I squeal as he lifts me off the sofa and threw me on his back.

"I love it rough," was my vampire nasty comment.

He threw me on the bed. I squeal as the soft surface of the bed hit my back. He then climes in with me. He pulled to him. His body was pressed to my back. I could feel his man part pressed against my ass. I wiggle a little trying to get little space from him.

He let out a low growl

"That is not a smart move unless you want me to claim you. I wouldn't mind." he said smiling on my neck.

"If I'm going to sleep on your bed can you please let me go and go on your side of the bed?"

"Can't help you." he said still press up against me.

"Can't I get a little space between us then?"

That's when he let me go a little allowing me to move.

"Good night Mon amour," he said in my back.