Chapter 11

My heart rate increased hearing that the pack was being attacked. My mate was the first thing that could come to my head. To say I was scared was an understatement I was terrified. Jason could have seen my uneasiness.
"What kind of attack?" He asked.
"Hunters," the man said.
Jason let out a growl I could see it in his eyes that he hated hunters a lot I believe they killed his mate.

"Carry her home now if anything is to happen to her I'll kill you," Jason said. It was kind of funny seeing him threaten a man twice his age.

After saying that he gave me one more look over and transform to his wolf and he was off. Before the man could turn around I was already in my wolf form running to the school. I reached the school faster than any other wolf I changed to my human and got dressed. When u reached the school my aunt was there looking worried. When she saw me she relaxed.

"The pack is being attacked I thought he got you," she said pulling me in her arms.

"I know by hunters,"

"Oh shit that's still bad they killed allot of us the last time."

"The only thing am afraid of is my mate. Humans cannot hurt me."

We drove home. My aunt and I were in the drive way when we heard a gun went off in the house. We both ran in the house. We saw three humans in our house all of them pointing their guns at my aunt hate he was already shot that were clear to see. Two of them out there guns at us. My aunt growled showing her sharpen teeth.

I stood there just looking at the scan.

"You two stand back or I'll kill him." The one with the gum pointed to my aunt mate said.

My aunt took a step forward and I saw everything go in slow motion the gun went off and the bullet went right between my aunt chess she fell down right away. Her mate cried out in pain.

My claws extend and before they could blink I killed two of the human and was holding the other by his neck.

I know my vampire was more present at that moment.

"What are you?" The hunter asked.

"Your worst nightmare," I said tearing out his heart.

I changed back normal and that's when Jason bolted in.

I was still holding the human I could see he swelled with pride.

"My aunt got shot and her mate to,"
After I said that a man walked in the house dressed as a doctor.

"We need to hurry her pulse is weak but she's alive."He said and some more men walked in and lift my aunt and her mate away.

"You had me worried," Jason said.

"You don't need to I'm able to take care of myself."

"I can see that." he said with a smile on his face.

"Your aunt and her mate are in the hospital and I refuse to leave you by yourself. Staying with me until there well again,"

I knew that was the best thing to do.

The pack house was huge it was bigger than old pack house everything was elegant and just wow. He led me into a room. It was painted blue and most of the furniture's where black. The room look as if it was already occupy. There are a few clothes on the ground.

"I'm not sleeping with you Jason," I said with my hands on my hip.

"It's the only way I'll be sure your safe,"

"I'm in the same building as you are what could really happen to me."

"Okay have it your way." He said.

I walked over to the door opposite his.

"Is this room occupied?"

"No."

"I'm going to be right next to you." I said.

Before he could say anything else I opened the door.

Jason scent was high in this room but I could also smell a faint other scent. There where female clothes on the bed and the closet was still filled with clothes. On the night stand was some bloody torn clothes.

I looked at him asking for explanation with my eyes.

"You couldn't just wait until I was finished talking!" He said angry.

"Everything always has to be about you. You could of simply just stay with me but you're just so harden!" He said punching the wall.

I wasn't hurt I was just kind of angry I walked out the room as quickly as I could my vampire was even more pissed she hated that low life like him talked to get like that. She considered anyone that can't beat her not worthy of her.

He reached me just when I was about to walk out the house.

"Am sorry I was just angry." He said with a pleading eye.

I was still angry.

"Why where you angry at me for I didn't know anything about the room I was just trying to solve or problem,"

"I sorry I know."

"But..." I was cut by a soft lip on my lips I responded right away and all my anger was washed away. He made me hot and I wanted him right there. He kicked my lip asking me for entrance and I granted him it. His tong made my whole core exploded with pleasure. He growled I know he could smell my harmonies crying out to him.

"Kids this is the entrance of the house not a private room."

I heard a male voice boom.

I pulled away from him causing Jason to growl at me.

"There's someone behind you I said."

He look around his huge body was covering my line of sight.

"Son I know how it feels to newly find your mate but there's children running around here take it to your room." Jason was said.

I step away so I could see the man in front of me he looked just like Jason just a little older.

"She's beautiful son you made a good great choice,"

Jason stood there with pride

"Run along kids I have worked to do."

Jason led me back up stairs back into the same room opposite his.

He sat me down on the bed and he inhaled.

"I need to talk about this soon id later..."

"You don't have to tell me," I said seeing how was he was.

"I do if I want to move one from this I have to. This was my mate room. She didn't sleep in my room because she didn't trust me and I don't blame her I cheated allot. I stopped when I saw one of my best friend find his mate I wanted me and my mate you be like that I wanted to be happy so I began turn around . She was so happy and I was happy. Then we started to have Hunter problems but it was under control. My mate and I made progress and I couldn't remember another time I was so happy. She finally allowed me to mark and mate with her. It was the best thing I have ever felt. The day after my father called me to fight against the hunters and I left my mate when I came back she was gone. We search for months for her when we found her she was hardly alive. She told me she was dying and she loved me. She did want me to die with her she wanted me to live and protect the pack then she died in my arms. I come to this room from the day she died since her scent was the only thing that kept me saint it remind me of the promise I made to her . I wanted to die so bad but I kept going. I became a zombie I didn't talk unless someone asked me a question or smile until I met you."