chapter 33

Kelly's POV

It's been three days since the incident. I'm walking again. The medication hasn't been working well lately. I'm beginning to feel the pain from the heat but Akeem wouldn't mate with me until he believes I'm okay.

"It hurts." I said to Akeem that was at his desk doing some paper work.

He moved his desk in our room since I couldn't walk.

"I can smell it increasing take the injection." he said still not looking at me.

I took up the injection lift up my shirt and push the needle into my chess. When I was done I rest it down but instead of the pain stopping it increased. My back arched as the pain ran through my body.

"Akeem!" I cried out with pure pain in my voice.

He was by me in seconds.

"Please end this I know you can feel my pain." I pleaded with him.

"Are you sure you're completely healed?" he asked worried.

"I'm sure," I said.

"Okay"

He came closer to me hesitantly. I couldn't wait any longer so I met him he rest of the way. Our lips contact and the pain decreased just slightly. Fireworks exploded in my mouth as our lips move in sync. He bit my lips causing me to mourn he used that time to put his tong into my mouth which increase the pleasure. I put my hand in his hair to bring him closer. But the position we were in was keeping us to far apart. He lifts me up off the bed and I rapped my feet around his waist. My back hit the wall it was painful but not extreme instead I gasp and he caught my mouth again. My hand was in his hair deepening the kiss. His hand lowers and grabbed my ass but he never let go of my lips. I removed my hands from his hair to his back until I was at the hem of his shirt. I tried taking it off but he was so close I didn't have space .As if sensing it he lean me against the wall and take off his shirt, revealing his rock hard abs to me. My mouth water when I saw him. He looked at me and his eyes were darkening with lust. He moved me from the wall. He rests me on the bed gently. He looked at me and growled at the amount of clothes I was wearing. He hold my shirt and tore it off . reviling my black bra he heal my boobs with the bra in his hand.

"Take it off," he said in deep voice holding the bra.

I undo my bra revealing my breast to him. His eyes darken when he saw me and him growl in approval. He didn't even give me time. His lips captured my left breast in his mouth. The way his tong flipped caused my back to ark. He then went to my right breast and treats it with the care he did with my left. His lips on my breast were like torture. I wanted more no I need more.

"Take me please." I mourn out.

He undid my pants. He pulled it off slowly as if he was enjoying torturing me. He took a second to watch my half naked form. The only thing that was still on me was my panties. I growled at him when I notice that he had on to much clothes. In a swift movement I was up and I pushed him on the bed. I didn't take any time to take off his pants. His friend was making himself seen and I was happy to see his size I licked my lips. My vampire wanted to come out at that point. I could feel my teeth extending but I wanted to be in control the first time I mate with my mate.

I pulled off his boxers setting his friend free. I went down on my knees and held his friend in my hand. He growled when I did so but he didn't stop me. I stroke it up and down. He mourns in pleasure. I then place my mouth over his friend. He mourns when I did it. I moved up and down. I then used my tong to lick it up and down. Before I could blink my back was touching the soft surface of our bed. My panties was ripped off of my body. The way his eyes roam my body made me feel self continues so I began to hide from him by closing my legs and covering my boobs.

He removed my hand and open back my legs.

"You're beautiful in every way and I'm proud to call you mine."

He bends down between my legs.

"What are you doin....." I was cut off by a huge feeling of pleasure. I hunch my back at every flip of his tong. Mourn after mourn come out of my mouth as the fire inside me increase getting ready to explode and he stop.

I watched him as he got up. He places a kiss on my lips and I could taste myself.

He let go my lips. He places himself between my legs.

"Are you sure you okay?" he asked.

"I am." I said.

He didn't take any time after that to enter me. He did long and slow stroke allowing me to get use to his size. The fire inside me got stronger and stronger. His speed up shortly after. he increase and  that cause me to hold on his pack. My claws sink into his pack. He growl out loud. At that time I wish he was the one that took me first. I don't regret mating with Jason because he was there when I was when Akeem wasn't but at this moment I realize Jason and I would never meet the height where Akeem and I meet because he can't and will never be my mate .

More mourn and growl came from both of us as we mate for the first time. The core was on the brim to explode. My teeth extended and I tore through the flesh on Akeem's neck. He growled in pleasure as I felt him stiffen in me and just seconds after the pressure in me was released.