chapter 12

The past two weeks and six days have been fun being at the pack house. I have met the Luna and the Alpha aka Jason's parents .I don't think Jason has told them about me leaving since both of them keep calling me the future Luna of the pack . Tomorrow I would be leaving. I know I'm kind of sad too I wish I could stay. Even after my aunt came out of the hospital Jason refuse to make me move back in. Everyday Jason brings me on a date it's kind of weird but fun. I wish he could be my mate but am not that lucky instead I'm mated to a crazy wolf that wants to kill me.

"Hey baby," Jason said walking into my room.

"Hi Jason," I said with a smile on my face. He makes me feel so special.

"Today is your last day here and I would like to make it special,"

"So what are we going to do today?"

"That would be a surprise."

Most of the day Jason wasn't around me and that was kind of weird to me. I have gotten so use to his company that when he's not around me I feel empty even my Vampire has grown to like his company but I know I have to get over that. I hear my phone go off I looked at it and it was a message from Jason saying to open my door. I closed my phone and opened me bedroom door. There was a bag. I open it and found a bikini. The bikini was blood red. The bra was strapless and had a cute heart pendant in the middle and the bottom has two heart pendants on the two sides. Under the bikini I found a note and it read get ready in this for me.

I took a hot shower and but on the bikini and cute yellow sundress. Shortly after I heard a knock on my door and there stood Jason. With a rose in his hand. He handed it to me I smelled the beautiful smell of the rose and placed it into my room.

Jason guide me down stairs and then to his car. We drove for a little while. The sun was already close to set. He drove into a dirt road as we got closer to our destination I could smell the salt of the sea. He pulled over and nothing but bushes was around. I gave him a Question look. He came out and opened my door.

"Turn around," he said.

I turned my back to him and he placed a blind fold over my eyes he guide me to my destination. It wasn't a long walk so I knew we were already close. He took off the blind fold and what my eyes saw was unbelievable. the lights was hanging around three trees then sun set light catch the beach at the perfect angle highlighting his decorations in the middle stood a blanket with a basket on it . He holds my hand and guides me to the blanket. I sat down. He opened the basket. The blanket was filled with food. I ate so much that I couldn't move. We sat on the blanket little just enjoying each other company. He got up took off his shirt then he took off his pants leaving him in his boxers. My eyes was glued to his perfectly built my eyes strayed until I was looking at his junk printing out in his boxers.

"You can stop eye raping me and join me in the water. I took off my sundress. His eyes roam my body and that made me self conscientious. I cover my chess with my hands. He walked up to me and holds me by my hand and pulled me closer.

"Your beautiful there's no reason for you to hide from me I love every past of you," he said with the truth in his eyes.

He took me up bridal style and ran with me into the water I expected the water to be cold but I was hot. We swam together both enjoying each other company. We swam close to each other he pulled me closer to him. His eyes shined in the moon light I looked at his lips and I so badly wanted to taste him again. I closed the space between our lips. I moved slowly enjoying the sweet treat that he provided. He licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance and I Gladly gave him. I rapped my feet around him. He began moving us out the water and unto the sand he rests me down on the sand. He let go my lips to kiss me on my neck I gave him more access. My harmonies exploded at every touch he gave me. I didn't realize he pulled my bra until I saw him throwing it away he claimed my left breast and I mourn in pleasure. He let out a growl and that made something inside me erupt. I want him so bad at that moment and I knew he knew that. His eyes were now black with pleasure. He healed the hem of my panty the only garment keeping me away from him. He touched it then looked at me like if he was asking me for permission and I shock my head yes. He took it off. I watch him as he took off his boxers letting his manly hood show. I'm not going to lie it was huge. I looked at him afraid that he couldn't fit but all that was erase when he claimed my lips again. He kissed me lips as his hand did magic between my legs I was so wet at that moment. It was painful as hell as he gentle pushes his many hoods inside me. He sees the tears in my eyes and his eyes filled with concern. I shook my head for him to continue and he did. It was like magic it felt so good. I know he's not my mate but he deserve at least this he brought me into his pack and showed me love he gave me happiness he gave me everything I could ever ask for and I'll never forget him .

"Your mine and I'll never let you leave me," he said then I felt his teeth in my neck.