chapter 10

"How was it?" my aunt asked the minute I stepped in

"It was good,"

"Did he ask about your mate?"

"Yes but I told him he was dead,"

"Is he interested in you?"

"That's the problem his wolf chose me to be his mate."

"Oh shit that's bad he'll never make you leave now."

"What do you mean?"

"Kelly, he has just lost his mate and now this is his second chance of happiness. Do you really think he's going to lets you go?"

"Your right," I hold my head wondering.

"You can't leave right away and you can't stay so the only choice you have is to avoid him or try your best not to spend any one and one time with him."

The next day I stood at my locker taking out my books. I was dressed in a normal blue jeans and a whit tank top. Today I was allowed to dress as I wanted to since I already attracted attention yesterday hand codes "Jason".

I was just about to walk away when a tall slime pretty dark skin girl with long straight black hair walked up to me. She had a fake smile pasted on her face.

"Hi my name is Britney," she said.

"Umm hi," I said feeling weird.

"listen up newbie am the head of the school and soon to be Luna of the pack I would like you to know your place since I know your new I would leave you with a warning Jason is mine . Am I right ladies ?," that's when I noticed to equally pretty girl behind her one was short , pale , with long red hair and the other was tall but tan with long blond hair.

"Yes," both of them said in union.

I looked at all three of them and walked away. This can't be happening is this a movie or something is these girls serious. I was almost at my first class when I felt a hand cover my eyes. My senses were better than any werewolf. I smelt him miles away. Jason took his hands from over my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful."

I couldn't help myself I had to smile.

"That's what I like to see," that made my smile grew wider.

"Good morning to you to."

"Can you Waite for me after school I would like to show you something?"

"What do you want to show me?"

"It's a secret I can't tell you I have to show you."

"I'm sorry but my aunt would be waiting on me right after school we have to go somewhere important."

"Okay at lunch I'll show you," he said with a grin.

I was stun when he held my hand. His hand was large firm and warmth spread up my hand. My wolf pure like a cat at the feeling but my vampire was disgusted. Her feeling was dominating so I pulled my hand away from him. He looked hurt but he covered it fast .he followed me to my class and then left.

My classes fly by like nothing and in no time it was lunch time .I was walking to the cafeteria when I felt a heavy arm over my shoulder. The sent wasn't familiar so I was about to attack the person when I herd a growl from behind me.

"Awww he's already possessive over her," the guy with his hand over me said to the boy next to me the boy next to me was tall but not as tall as Jason. His hair was long and curly and his skin was light brown.