Chapter 25

Kelly's POV

In the evening I was brought to the room on the opposite side of Akeem's room.

The room was big. It was painted in yellow which was my favourite colour. The yellow colour made the room liked bright and cosy and it was furnished with king size bed in the middle, a chestier draw that was made with maple hard wood, a small book shelf, a small green sofa, a full body mirror and a 48 inch TV and a walk in closet. I also had an attached bathroom.

I didn't have much luggage so the move wasn't hard. In no time I was done and my clothes where packed out by the omegas.

"Thank you." I said to the tall curly hair girl and the short black hair girls.

"It's our pleasure." they both said in union then left.

I was all alone again. I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. After a few minutes I was bored. I turned on the TV and when I couldn't find anything to watch I turned it off and walked over to the book shelf. I ran over the book shelf and I couldn't find a book that caught my attention.

I'm so bored right now. It reminds me of the times I spend with my family. A tear slipped out my eyes and soon after it was like a storm. A tear after another flow down my cheek as I mourn the death of my family. He took everything away from me. My pack, family and happiness. I hate him but I can't change the fact that he is my mate. My body and my soul cry for him don't matter how much I try to fight it I know am going to lose the fight I can't stay away from him forever. The mate bond is pulling us together every second that we spend together.

When the water fall stopped from my eyes I lay on my bed just hoping sleep could find me. Minutes turn to hour and still sleep wouldn't find me. I got up off the bed and walked all around the room. I washed my face and lay back down about ten times and yet it did nothing. I drink some water but yet no sleep. I tried to watch TV but that still didn't help don't matter what I did my eyes refuse to close and the weirdest thing is I'm tired correction exhausted.

My mind went back on the last two nights I had with my mate how peaceful I felt pressed up against him.

Maybe I couldn't sleep because my wolf and vampire couldn't sleep without their mate.

I know his scent should be enough to relax my wolf and vampire .since I have no clothing of his in my room my only choice is to in his room. I swallowed my pride and opened my door. I peeked out into the hall way to see it empty. Please be open please be open. I begged. I turn the knob and it was open. Yes! I said under my breath. I peeped into the room. Akeem was in his bed fast asleep. I really have luck on my side. I began to turn back the door when I small squeak sound comes from the door. I looked up quickly but he only turned a little. I carefully close the door. A shirt and a pant were thrown over the small sofa. So I tip toed over to the sofa being careful not to hit something that would wake him. I cheered when I reached the sofa without hitting anything. I took up the shirt and turn around and there stood Akeem wide awake inches away from me looking down on me in all his glory. I took a step back.

"What are you doing in my room?" he asked. The moon light was bright enough so I could have seen his eyes brow raised in question to.

"Nothing." was my simple answer.

"What do you have in your hand?" he asked looking down in my hand.

I hide his shirt behind my back.

"Nothing."

His lips curled up in a smile. My heart hammered in my chess.

"I know you wouldn't be able to keep away from Me." he said with a grin I wanted to wipe off that grin off his face.

"No. my head was hurting me and i didn't see any pain killer in my bathroom so i came over here to check." was my genius response.

"sure." he said stepping closer to me. My heart hammer in my chess at every step he took. I was glued in place. He walked up to me like if I was a prey caught in a predictors trap.

I tried to swallow the lump that formed in my chess. My breath hitches when he was close enough that his breath was fanning my face. He cupped my face with his two palms. My heart speed up more if that was possible. His breath fanned against my lip and my eyes closed at instinct waiting for him to close the little space that was between us. I waited on the kiss that never came. He let me go and turned his back to me and walked back to the bed. Leaving me standing there like an idiot.

"You can take the shirt it would make you feel better." he said laying back down.

I held the shirt in my arm and I walked out with my last pride. My heart still beating fast by his actions.