Chapter 28

Akeem POV

I was so angry at this moment.

I walked out the room even though both my body and soul wanted to stay with her and finished what we started. She finally accepted me. I finally got to touch her without her backing away without fear. I could still feel her soft skin beneath my lips still held the heat from her lips. I was centimeters away from marking and making her mine but something really had to happen now.

"Why does my brother need me if it's just an attack can't he hold off?" I asked Mason that I was ruining with.

"We're being attacked by demons counsel." He said.

My anger with my brother disappeared.

"Why didn't he mind link me."

"Your mind was blocked."

"Let's hurry." I said quickening my speed.

In a short time we were in the clearing in woods the border of the pack. There stood my brother and other worriers of the pack and in front of us stood the demon counsel which was made up of fifteen very old and powerful demons. The head stepped out. He was tall skinny and lean his head was shaved and shined like the sun. He had an evil and powerful look about him. His red eyes shined with evil and matched the evil grin he held on his face.

"It's nice to see you again." he said laughing.

I growled in response.

"How have you been?" he asked.

"If you want a fight just start and skip all those formal talking."

"I'm not here today for a fight I'm just here to congratulate you with finding your mate. I didn't know a filthy creature like you could have a mate."

My growl grew louder.

"Who told you?" I asked worriedly.

"Aww he's worried. I got my people."

"If you want me take me and leave her out of this."

"Even though your existents sicken me I'm not here for you. Do you think you could hide such a powerful been from me?"

"If you lay a finger on her I'll kill you," I warned.

He laughed so hard that he held his stomach.

"If you couldn't lay a hand on me when I killed your mother what do you expect would happen now?"

That's when I lost it I transformed into my half breed form.

"You finally unlocked the scream between mixing and race?"

I didn't even answer I ran towards him in full speed he was caught off guard my teeth sank into his shoulder his copper like blood filled my mouth. And I threw him into a tree.

He got up quickly brushing off.

"That hurt you got a little better than before."

I attacked again but he dout me and kicked me in my back onto the floor.

"I wish I could kill you now but we have what we came for."

Oh shit Kelly .I ran towards the pack house in full speed. I felt a sharp pain in my side as I approached the pack house. It wasn't my pain so it had to be Kelly I speed up even more. I burst open the door and she was gone and the window was wide open. I took no time jumping out the window I landed with a thud. I followed my mate scent she wasn't far away. I felt another pain to same side as before and I knew it was pain that was infected on her again. Knowing my mate she is not making kidnapping her easy.

I reached where scent was strong and I saw seven demons and eight dead one her wing went straight through one of them that was running to her. But another one snacked behind her a pushed his claw into her other side she hissed in pain and so did I. they turned when they heard my hiss.

Three ran and attacked me I killed them in no time. I ran to the remaining four but before I could reach I was pushed into a tree my back slammed in the tree and I cried out. I looked to see who it was and I was the leader.

"You ran away without saying bye that is bad manners didn't your mom teach you anything oh no she couldn't I killed her." he said with a grin. I saw red when he said that and I attacked he doubt me and I ran into a tree.

"You are so useless just like your mother at least you where blessed with a strong mate."

I attacked him again filled with hate and he slammed me into a tree. The tree gave up at my weight and the force and it feel on me. I whimpered and threw the tree off me. I turn back to him. He smiled at me.

"Your just pitiful." he said as my mate wing was pushed into the middle of his chess. He fell to the ground coughing. Kelly was about to finish the job when someone pushed her into a tree as her body hit the tress I heard a crack and she lay there at the bottom of the tree not moving. All control over my body was gone. I didn't think anymore. I attacked the counsel members that pushed my mate into to tree and in a matter of seconds he was dead. I looked around for the others but no one was there and the leader was gone to. My mate lay there not moving at all I ran over to her. I listen to her pulse it was really faint and growing weaker by the second. I hurried her back to the pack house and to the doctor they began working on her immediately.