Chapter 37

Kelly's POV

Akeem held me by my waist and lead me to the entrance of the house. We stood there for about two minutes before a car pulled up in front of us. Two guard stepped out one stood beside me and the other opened the door.

Jason stepped out the car. He then walked over to us. He took off the shades off of his face revealing his green eyes. Seeing him again didn't feel the same as before. The eye I once look in to with love was no longer there it was now dulled and he looked tired but other than that it was the same old Jason.

"It's been a while," Jason said with his hand outstretch.

"Yes it has," I said stretching my hand out forward. He holds my hand and gave me a soft lingering kiss on my knuckle.

Akeem lowly growled at his action causing me to pull away quickly.

He gave Akeem a smirk.

"Jealous much."

"Thank you for responding to my call by coming," Akeem said ignoring Jason's comment.

"I had to come since you can't protect your mate."

Akeem growled loudly and step forward. I put my hand on his chess and he stopped not taking his eyes off of Jason.

"Jason remembers you're on our territory. If you continue disrespecting my mate I would not be able to stop him from ripping you apart." I warn.

"he still can't I'm a visiting alpha he asked me for my help and if he hurts me in any way it will cause a full blown war between or two pack."

"That don't matter to my mate. you know he can use one hand and destroy your entire pack." I said.

"I'm not here for trouble I'm here to protect you."

I node.

And we turn around to show him the way inside.

"it has been such a short time since you mark and mated with her how can you leave her side so fast I can still smell her heighten harmonies I guess you're not doing your job good as I did ."

that was what that put my mate to the edge he transform so quickly to his wolf and went for Jason he knocked Jason on his back Jason was so stun at his fast movement that all he could of done was lay there with his eyes wide open .

I transform just as quickly and knocked Akeem off of Jason using my body weight Akeem bit back biting me deep in my shoulder I cried out in pain that was what catches Akeem's attention he was so blood thirsty for Jason that he hurt me by mistake.

I could see in Akeem eyes that he was a shame of what he did. He came over to me and licked my wound.

"that's all he is capable for is hurting you and putting you in danger it's not like it's the first he  has been hurt you and he is never going to stop until you leave him."

I glowered at Jason but Akeem was gone before I could turn back to him.

"That is what you chose over me."

I turned back and an omega hurried and carries me a robe.

As the rob touch my new wound on my shoulder I flinch. I looked at the wound and I realize it was really deep

I let a hand touch me on my thigh. I pulled away fast it was Jason. His touch didn't feel the same anymore instead of the warmth I felt before. His touch was cold and empty.

I got up.

"Please show him to his and can someone bring me to the doctor quarters?" I told the guards.

One showed me to the doctor and the other showed Jason to his room.

I was stitched up in minutes and was in or room lying down waiting on Akeem to return back.

The door open to a room and Akeem walked in. his head was down and I could see he was trouble.

I clime off the bed and walked over to my mate. I held his hand and he pulled away from me.

"Akeem what is wrong?"

"He is right all I do is hurt you emotionally and physically I can't protect you that is why you where in a coma. You deserve more than me you deserve someone that will never hurt you. I'm not worthy of your presence maybe it's better if I let you go." He said as a tear slip out of his eyes.

My heart sank at his words. Any strong man will break down if they think that they can't protect their woman.

I held him in my arms he didn't pull away this time all he did is bury his head in my crock of my neck.

"You are the strongest man I know and if you can't protect me no one can."

"I'm no hurt am okay it just bailey scratch me."

"Kelly don't lie to me." he said lifting his head up to look at my shoulder.

"His eyes filled with pain when he sees the stitches in my shoulder.

"It's not that bad the doctor only stitched it so I would heal faster."

"How long will it take to heal?"

"A day."

"You have a very fast healing and if it takes a day to heal it was really bad."

He pushed me from him again. He walked straight to the bathroom. He slammed the door shut.

He came back out in his towel dripping with water. He took up a pants a shirt and boxer and went straight for the bathroom yet again he slammed locked the door again. He came out the next time fully dresses in a white shirt and a black pants.

"Akeem," I called out as he opened the door.

"A dress will be deliver to you shortly you have two hours to get ready and someone will escort you to the pack meeting." he said closing the door.

I know he is upset but  still that doesn't give him a reason to ignore me. 

Jason could feel when Akeem mark Kelly because he was mated to her and when he marked her he could feel it and when he mate with her for the first time since that breaks the bond between Jason and and Kelly .