Chapter 19

Kelly's POV

I woke with a strong arm around me. It must be Jason. I had a terrible dream that my mate found me and brought me back .I began to study my surrounding. This is not Jason and my room. So where was I? I thought turning around to ask Jason but when I turned around my mates sleeping form caught me sight. I fell off the bed from fright causing his eye's to fly open in alarm then he relax when he caught sight of me.

My dream was not a dream after all. I crawled in the corner.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I didn't answer.

"Come back on the bed with me your distance is angering my wolf."

I stayed where I was.

He sight and got off the bed and took me up. Even thought I try to fight he lift me up. The more I punch him it was like it was the less he felt it. He places me down on his bed and clime in and pulled me closer inhaling me scent. I tried to put distance but his hold was much to firm.

what's wrong with this guy one time he wants to kill me then the other he possessive and now he wants' to cuddle . My mate is not only cruel but also crazy.

The door shock by someone aggressive hit.

He let out a low growl in my back where he was.

"Come in,"he said not letting go.

"Not because you have your mate in your bed mean you have to neglect your responsibly of Alpha." his brother said walking in. my mate finally let me go. I wanted him to let me go but after he did I felt cold and sad. I pushed the feeling away I can't forget who he is.

He got up off the bed and grabbed a towel and headed straight in the join bathroom.

"My name is Samuel your mate's brother," my mate's brother said putting his hand out to greet me. I stood there staring at his out stretch hand as if it was poisoned.

"Okay I understand that you're kind of sceptical about me since you don't know me but I can assure you I will not bring any harm to you."

"How can I trust you when you guys killed my family," I spat out with pure hate in my voice.

"I'm sorry about that but like they said everything happen for a reason,"?

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"I'm sure now that you and your brother is completely crazy and I want nothing to do with you two,"

"I know you're angry but please don't hold that over my brothers head he's actually a good person give him a chance."

"So you're asking me to go and screw with my parents' murder? I don't want him and I'll never want your evil murderous brother."

He was holding me by my neck in no time. His eyes were red as blood.

"Don't you ever say that about my brother again?"

My vampire really hated to be disrespect I gave her all the control she needed. I held his hand that was around my neck and opened it with ease I then grabbed him by his neck a flung him across the room.

"Don't you ever threaten me?" I said back.

He got off the ground whipping the blood of his lips.

"you are going to keep my brother really busy." that's when the bathroom door open reviling Akeem his hair was still wet , he had on a black t shirt that made his mussels pop out . He also had on gray jeans. He is so.....

Snap out of it Kelly I told myself.

"Remember you made a promise .if you run I wouldn't even think twice about killing everyone you care about. This time your uncle wouldn't save you I have already taken care of that problem to."

"What did you do to him?" I said shouting.

He didn't even answer me he just walked out.

"It's nice to meet you." Samuel said walking out behind Akeem.