chapter 7

It's has only been a week and I had to leave form my uncle . my uncle came out the cave first he looked around and then called me.

"flying is the safest . it would be harder for them to spot us especially since today is a cloudy day," my uncle said.

"okay now i want you to dig in yourself for your vampire transform to her completely and get ready to fly," my uncle told me.

"i can't am ," i told him.

"what do you mean you can't?" 

"the last time i turned to her she went crazy and i  killed innocent people,"      

"how did she come out?" he asked me.

"i was blood thirsty."

"maybe since she's not bloodthirsty anymore she would not try to kill me or anyone else," my uncle suggested.

I dogged deep in my mind and there she was my vampire fast asleep i woke her and that was it. my body began to change into the form of my vampire . my uncle looked at me in awww.

"She's the most beautiful vampire i have ever seen she look so different form the others," my uncle said with his mouth  opened.

in the mater of seconds my vampire took over my body and i was pushed back just to watch her

"how dear you watch me?" my vampire roared . her voice shows power . it was rich yet still woman like . it's clear to see is very powerful .

my eyes turn red and my vampire walked slowly over to my uncle . every step i took forward my uncle took back. 

"Kelly you need to fight her . Remember you are the main not her so your stronger fight her Kelly."

that was Que i was waiting for . i started to push myself

 back to the surface . i'm going lie she put up a good fight but i won.  

"your strong, i will allow you to lead but anytime i need to step in i will ," my vampire said in my head .

my uncle wings came out first it was long and grey . he looked at me and my wings flew out. my wings where larger than his , so i looked bigger .

my uncle jumped off the edged and he flied back up.

i followed . i'm not going to lie i almost died . that God my vampire kicked in. 

we both flew above the cloud . until we reached a air port we landed little from the airport and i transform back to my human . we walked to the airport . when we arrived to the airport my uncle went to a machean and printed a paper . i looked at it and there was a ticket to Australia.  a man walked up to him and handed him a suit case and he gave it to me,

."this is for you i made someone go shopping for you," he told me.

I checked in shortly after and my plane was off in no time.

I sat there looking out the window wondering how my other relatives look and if they would like me.

The plane ride was long but i couldn't make myself sleep. i looked out the window the entire time .

"The plane is about to land , turn off all electric devices , " a flight attendance announced.

The plane was land shortly after . I'm not going to lie i enjoyed my first ride on a plane . I follow the signs and checked in .after i was done i walked to the entrance . I looked in my bag looking for the picture my uncle gave me of my aunt .  I looked at the picture and looked around if i saw anyone. That looks like her.

"Kelly !"  I. Heard someone shouted her my name . I looked around finally seeing her. She walked up to me and gave me a hug .

"The last time i saw you . You where just a baby and look how much you have grown , " she said smiling at me.

" my name is Tanya by the way ," she told me.

I smiled and hug her back .

" my mate is waiting up front for us , "  she told me and started to help me with my lodge .

we walked to the front and she pointed to a black jeep that was going to pull in.

"that's my mate ," she told me. 

i looked at the tall handsome bold man that sat in the front of the car .

he came out and put my bags at the back the he helped me in no time we where done and off.

"the village is quit far from here ," she told me.

"your going to like it here ," i finally heard me aunt mate spoke. (i'm calling her my aunt since grand aunt is to long. she is grand aunt since she's my mother aunt.) 

"My name is Bobby ," he told me.

"nice to meet you Bobby," i told him.

"the pack is really nice it's beautiful and the pack members are really friendly," he told me.

my aunt wasn't joking when she said the pack house was fare away from the airport . after a five hour drive we finally drove into a dirt road . we drove  a little in until we reached a gate.

"  hey Jake ," my aunt greeted the man at the gate.

"Tanya," the man greeted her back.

"i just came from the airport to pick up my niece ," she told him.

"i know the alpha told me to let her in ," okay. he opened the gate and we where in..

we drove by many houses then we finally parked in front of a purple house .everyone came out the Jeep and walked up the drive way . this will be my home for the next month.