Chapter 18

Akeem POV

I sat in the car enjoying the scent of my mate that sat right beside me. She's sad and I know that but what can I do about it? She hates me.

I could see the tears falling out down her cheeks. Even though it kills me to see her crying there is nothing I could do. I'm not going to leave her I can't bear to see my mate with someone else.

"Why you didn't tell me you found your mate?" my brother asked through mind link.

"I didn't have to tell you. We need a half breed element wolf and there almost impossible to find."

"It doesn't matter what we want right now. I can't do this to you your my brother. I don't know how it feels to lose a mate but I know it's painful an am not going to make you go through with this."

"I can take the pain I bet I have been though worst."

"I can't even think about losing my mate, I can see in your eyes and your possessive behaviour that you love her."

"I don't want her."

"If you don't why did you get so angry when you heard that boy forced a mark on her?"

I let out a low growl showing my annoyance that cause my little mate to jump in fear. I quite down. I wish she wasn't afraid of me.

"I thought you said you didn't want her so what does it matter if she fear you or not?"

I gave my brother a glare.

"That was private."

"If you wanted it to be you would have put up your barrier. You see it does prove that you do want her."

"So what about Mom?"

"We will find a way to get revenge but killing your mate is not the way."

"She hates me I killed her family and destroyed her pack how the hell would I get her to even look at me."

"She's not perfect either. She's wearing another man's mark."

I couldn't stop the growl that left my mouth.

"Can you please stop reminding me about that?"

"Just try to make it better with your mate, Mated life is the best. the sex is the better than any sex you have ever had and marking her is the most pleasurable thing you have ever felt but the sad thing you only can mark her once if I had I choice I would of mark my mate a thousand times."

"I really don't need to know about your sex life."

"I'm not telling you about my sex life I'm telling you about mated life."

"I don't know if she would ever forgive me."

"She have to the mate bond will force her to the more time you two spend together is the less she can fight you."

I looked down at my mate sad figure beside me. I know this going to be hard.

We were back in my pack by sun down. My little mate fell asleep on the ride home. So took her in my arms. Her small figure fit my arms perfectly. She cuddles more into me sending electricity through my body waking up a curtain part of my body. I carried her to my room and rest her on my bed. She cuddles in my pillow enjoying my scent. She looked perfect on my bed like she belonged there. I took a shower and lay right beside her rapping my arms around her body and pulling her to me. I fell asleep in no time with her body press up against me and her scent all around me.