Chapter 35

Akeem POV

I sat in my office looking through the files. That was when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I shouted I didn't even look up as the door open.

"Akeem."

I looked up when I heard Samuel called my name.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you're not happy with leaving your mate side but it has to be done."

"I know. If that is all you can leave."

"The blue moon pack is in a huge war with the vampires and is asking for help from us immediately." my brother said.

"I cannot leave to help right now my mate is need of my protection."

"I told them your mate is not well but they incest. They said if we don't help they wouldn't help us again and we owed them since the last time they helped us they lost allot of their men."

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I had to go is a disrespect to send your beta instead of you going and we would loss or alliance with them if I don't.

"Okay tell them I would be there in the next two days I have to get my pack to deal with before I leave."

"I'm leaving with twenty worriers since we need most here to protect our pack. I want my mate to be completely surrounded."

"Okay I was thinking... don't bother." my brother said.

"You where thinking what?"

"We can call Alpha Jason to help protect her until you come back,"

A warning growl comes out of my mouth.

"I know this would be your reaction but you know how powerful the demon conceal is and it would be better if she was protected completely .and you know he would prefer to die for her instead of having anything happen to her you know he loves her."

I growled but I knew it was true and I sigh in defeat.

"Your right it would be better if I can get her more protected even if I don't trust him around her. Her safety is more important than my thoughts about him."

"Okay I', going to make the calls."

I was so happy when I was done. I could finally be beside my mate.

I was locking my office door when I heard Samuel behind me.

"You need to have a pack meeting tomorrow."

"Why?" I asked.

"You need to let them know about your absent and finally introducing your mate to the pack."

"Okay tells everyone in the pack about it is there anything else?"

"no." he said.

"Okay good don't disturb me for the rest of the day."

I hurried to our room. I heard the shower on in the bathroom so I hurried and take off my cloths I open the door slowly and softly and sneaked in the shower. Her eyes were closed and she looked relaxed under the shower. She is as beautiful was all I could think as I saw all the water from the shower ruining off of her body. I rapped my hand around her waist she jumped a little when she felt my hand. She turned around and hit me on my chess.

"You scared me."

"How could I your senses should pick me up."

"Yea but I was lost in though."

"About what?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"Last night."

"I can give you more memories." I said smashing my lips on hers.

We made love in the shower and then in our room also.

She lay on my chess while I gentle touch her cheek.

"I'm going to leave in two days time," I told her.

She got off my chess to look me in the eye.

"Why and when did you know that?"

"The blue moon pack needs my help with a war and I found out this morning."

She held my face with her right arm.

"I don't want you to go but I know it is your job after all I'm an alpha's daughter. My father always travelled." when she said that her face fell and her eyes watered.

I held her by her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could turn back the hands of time or I could take away your pain."

"I know," she said with watery eyes.

She got up from off me and headed to the bathroom.

At that moment I hated myself I caused her that pain I killed her parents how can she ever forgive me.