Chapter 17

Kelly's POV

Before my mate could get Jason off him. Jason was troughed in the wall by his father and my mate was been held back by a tall, pale, brown hair man, that look similar to my mate. I remembered my mate talking about a brother when I was locked up. So this must be him. My mate was back in his human form. I wonder what my mate was I know he's not only just a wolf. He has a mixture of red and black eyes when he's angry so I know that's not normal for a wolf.

My mate's brother finally looked at me. His eyes hold hate for me. What the hell did I do to him?

"Get dress and meet me at my office now!" Jason shouted to everyone like if we where children but still everyone followed orders and in a matter of minutes we were all in his office.

"Alpha Akeem I know you're not the kind of person to start a fight for no reason. So what's going on?" Jason's dad asked.

Oh so my mate name is Akeem. The name felt good on my tongue. what the hell am I think did I really forget all about the time he hit me and I was locked in a cell and did I forgot he wanted to kill .I tried getting those thoughts out of my head.

"This young lady is my mate," Akeem said.

My heart fluttered when he said mate. He has just start call my vampire his and she loved it.

"What do you mean you're her mate?" Jason asked. Anger radiate off him I waves.

"This can't be true I most be dreaming," he started to hit himself. I wish I was dreaming to.

"You told be your mate was dead." Jason said getting up.

I didn't answer what could I say.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouted to me causing me to winch. It was the first he has ever shouted at me and it hurt.

"Jason calm down," his father said.

"How can I calm down Dad? My second chance for love. By the way the person I'm fucking mated with has a mate. Who you think she's going to choose I know it's not me I have to be piss," Jason rants.

"Kelly why did you lie to us?" Jason's father asked.

"I was on the run I had secrets that I didn't want anyone to know I had to lie."

"Why did you tell me he was dead? Why did you lead me on?"

I began to cry.

"Did you ever think of what would happen to me after he comes for you?"

"I did that's why I wanted to leave he's dangerous he would kill everyone in this pack without thought. I wanted to protect all of you. You can't blame me to want just little affection that I can't get from my mate."

My mate growled at that.

"You're holding my mark this is not a joke."

My mate snarled at that and his brother beside him had to calm him down.

"I don't ask for your mark you forced it on me," I said in defence.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that because mate was out his chair and holding Jason by his trout. It took both his brother and Jason's dad to pull him off. They pulled him out of the room. Shortly after. Jason's dad came back in the room.

"Son you have to let her go," his dad told him.

"Not only are we partners and I'm trying to prevent a war between our two packs. He's her mate they are meant to be you can't force her to love you."

"I won't let her go even if I have to love her enough for both of us."

"Jason I have to leave with my mate if I don't I know he's going to take me by force and I can't bear to see you dead. I'm sorry I have to leave." I got out my chair and left the room even though my heart aced like crazy. I love Jason but my mate would kill them if I stay.

That afternoon I was packed and in a car going back home with my mate and his brother.