Chapter 36

Kelly POV

I woke up to the sound of the shower ruining. The shower stop shortly after and a wet Akeem came out in his towel I couldn't stop myself from wanting him right there and there.

"My love can you please control your harmonies or I wouldn't be leave this room today." he said with his back turn to me.

"I would love that." I said getting off the bed and walking towards him.

"Kelly stop!!" he said.

"I don't want to." I said turning him around and slamming him to the wall.

He growled lowly with pleasure.

I plant my lips on his. The kiss was hungry and animalises as we both fight for dominates.

I wasn't going to make him win me since I always gave him. I wanted a chance,

I guide him to the bed and claimed on top of him. With the towel long gone on the floor.

"mine." was the word that slips out of my mouth as my fangs came down.

To think of it I never gave my vampire her chance to mark her mate. I held his two hands above his head as I bend down closer to his neck. My fangs pierce his soft skin as blood filled my mouth. His blood was the sweetest blood I have ever taste. I swallowed mouthful after mouth full as if I was starved. I pulled my fangs out when I had enough .I was quickly turned over as my fangs descend from his soft neck. I saw fangs like things and his red eyes shone like never before as in lighting speed his teeth broke the skin of my neck and he drank from me. it was so pleasurable after he was done I rolled back on top he didn't like that so he rolled us over again and we kept going like that until we both fell off the bed.

"Akeem! Akeem! ," we heard Samuel banging on the door.

"What?" Akeem shouted back.

"I could hear noises so I know you're doing something but I'm just here to remind you that you have to come and set up the pack meeting and Alpha Jason would be here later tonight."

"Jason?" I asked looking up at him I was on the ground under him.

He didn't say anything he just got up.

I covered myself with the blanket.

"Which Jason?"

"Don't get angry I was going to tell you last night but your were not mentally okay."

"You are talking as if I'm crazy."

"I didn't mean it like that you where upset about your parents and I didn't want to bring up Jason."

"Okay why is he coming here?"

"I'm leaving and I need someone strong to protect you."

"I'm not a child I can protect myself."

"I know you can but I can't allow what happen the last time to happen to you again please allow me to protect you as much as I can. Knowing your safe would put an ease on my mind when I'm gone." he said looking me in my eyes.

"Okay." I said ending that argument.

"What about the pack meeting?"

"Oh that is just to inform the pack I'm leaving and to introduce you."

"Okay. What?"

"To tell the pack I'm leaving for a while."

"No the other thing."