Chapter 38

Kelly's POV

My dress was delivered by an omega girl.

It's a long red dress with a heart neck line and a split on the right.

Why do I need to dress up like this? I took a long shower. I walked out in a rob to meet three women in my room.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked the three women

"We are here to get you ready." one of them answered.

"Okay."

"Why is it necessary for such a fancy dress?"

"It is your first time meeting the pack and is necessary for you to look your best." was there simple reply.

They did my hair, makeup and helped me into the dress.

They showed me myself and I stunned at how beautiful I looked.

"We have to get ready ourselves so we are going to go."

"Okay."

I continue look at myself until a knock on the door stopped me I opened the door to see Julia and Samuel. Both where dress fancy Julia was dressed in a long green dress with heart around the waist and Samuel was dressed in a blue tux.

"Hey guys."

"We are here to escort you to the pack meeting."

I stepped out and closed the door behind me.

I was lead behind the garden to the right where they were a huge clearing fill with people. They were all dressed in elegant gowns and tux.

They all stared at me as I walked pass them. Everyone looked at me in amusement even the little children.

I held my head high and walked with pride as my parents raised me.

I was guided thru the crowd to closer to a stage. When I looked at the left side I saw Akeem. He was dressed in a normal black tux but yet he still made that look extremely sexy. What am I saying he is being a complete ass and yet all I could think about is jumping his bones? He was speaking with an old couple. I had to get myself together.

Samuel and Julia lead me to him.

"Hello Mr and Misses Johnson," Samuel said as the couple turned around.

"Is so nice to see you Samuel you have truly grown to be a fine man." the woman said.

"Thank you," he said.

"I have to go get things ready so I can't stay with you." he told all of us.

Akeem didn't look at me once since I came over there and I stood my distance from him.

"Who is this beautiful young lady?" the man asked.

That was when his eyes finally met mine. My heart beat increased at the intensity of his eyes. It was filling with love, lust and desire .his eyes even darken as his eyes left from my eyes to my whole body.

The old couple cleared there throat to break his stares at me.

"You don't even have to bother answer. She is your mate." the woman said.

I blush a little.

"Yes she is." Akeem confirm.

"I know that look anywhere. The way mates look at each cannot be mistaken you can see the see the strings pulling you together." the woman said.

"I can still remember when we first mate I had to fight myself to move away from her even now it's still hard ."The man said looking intensely at his mate. You could feel the strength of their bond.