chapter 34

Sorry for the late update my internet has been giving problem.

Akeem POV

I woke up naked with my mate wrapped up in my arms. I looked down on her face that was the best sleep I have ever had. She moved a little then her eyes flew open.

"Bonjour Môn amour," I said to her.

A smile came on her lips.

"French?"

"Yes I speak a little."

I used the back part of my hand to gentle rob her cheek. . She closed her eyes at my touch. Her beautiful pink lips were there and looked so sweet and I wanted to taste them. I lean in and gentle capture hers with mine. The kiss was slow and filled with meaning. She deepens the kiss when she held my hair to bring me closer. The kiss turned form slow and loving to rough and hungry. I pulled her closer. I just wish I didn't have to breathe air and I could live off of her essence. I forced myself to pull away from her to let air into my lungs. Our breath was roughed.

Her eyes matched mine. It was filled with lust .she got into a sitting. The cover falling from her top half exposing her soft tender breast to me. I licked my lips and memory of last night and having them in his mouth came back to him. He sat up and captures the left one into his mouth with a flip of his tough it hardens and she let out a soft mourn. He quid he back to lie on her back. He moved from the left and went to the right enjoying her taste. He did the same thing to the right breast. I let go of her breast and gave her small kisses on her neck. When I reached my mark on her neck I couldn't stop myself form grazing it with my teeth. She hunched her back and mourned.

A rap on the door caused me to stop and a growl erupts from the lower part of my throat.

"Ignore it they will go away." she said pulling me back down.

I lean down to kiss her but another knock stopped me then another and another. I got off from the bed furious with the person at the door. I put on pants.

"Cover yourself." I told Kelly.

I open the door to see my brother at the door with the largest smile.

"did I interrupt anything?" my brother ask with a huge smile on his face that I so much wanted to knock off of his face .

If looks could kill he would already be dead.

"Just joking why you have to be like that but on serious matter your mate is no longer in heat and she is healed. You need to get back to your duties."

"I know but you could at least give me two more hours."

"I know how it feels to be newly mated. I know you don't want to leave her side but you're the alpha and you can't neglect your duties."

"I know give me fifteen minutes and I would be down." I said closing the door.

"No more the fifteen," he said on the other side of the door.

I looked on the bed but my mate wasn't there. I looked to the side and she still wasn't there o looked around the room but she wasn't there was about to panic but when a hand rap around my waist from the waist I relaxed.

"Where you scared?"

I laughed and pulled her in front of me. I let out a frustrated growled when I notice she was still naked.

Her hands run over my chess. I hold her hand.

"You know I can't right now. I need to go I'll be back in as quickly as I can."

"Are you really going to leave now?" she asked looking upset.

"I'm sorry." I said coming out of her hold before I change my mind I hurried in the bathroom did a quick shower then got dressed and left.