Chapter 30

Kelly's POV

I sat on the bed watching Akeem leave. I pulled back down my bra and put back on my shirt. I wonder who is attacking them. As far as I can see they are the strongest pack I have ever seen since they took down my pack as if it was nothing.

A new scent swept through my senses. What is that? That's when I heard footsteps behind me by my window. I turned around to see a red eye man walking towards me and another one claiming in my room.

"Who are you?" I asked.

I got no answer he just kept walking towards me.

"Come with us peaceful and we won't have to use force." the one at the window said.

"You really don't know me."

I tried to turn into my wolf. The bone in my feet changed and fur came up but it quickly retreated. My wolf is too weak.

"Ha ha ha is that your best moot you're an embarrassment."

I growled. My vampire form will have to do.

The one in front run up to attack I dogged but he still caught me in y back.

"They told me you were powerful but I don't see it."

My vampire was furious she hate when people disrespect her. I let her took over. My skin turned grey and my wings came out of my back. I hiss showing of my fangs.

I could see fear in the man eyes as he looked at me but it was quickly gone when his body felled life less as my wing went in his head.

The other one attack me when he saw his lifeless friend on the ground.

I killed the other man as if he was nothing. I looked back at the window to see four more men. All four attacked me at the same time. One fire a thump at me but I dogged and pull out is heart. The other man send a thump and I dogged I send my wing at another man that was trying to attack me from the back but when I noticed the third man he was already pushing a steel like thing in my side. I growled out in pain it hurt like hell. I pushed him from me and send my wing through his head. I killed three other men but at the window was five more. I ran up to them as if I was going to attack them but I pushed them down and jump out the window. mu wing spread out ready to fly away but there were a sudden weight on my feet I look down to see one of the men his weight was bring me down and I couldn't hit him off then another man jumped on my other feet I couldn't carry all that eight so I began to fall . I fell down right beside the pack house. There were eight men on the ground waiting on me to fall. When I fell they pinned me down. One uses a knife and ripped my two wings. They tied up my wings so I can't use it as a weapon. The cuffed my hand with silver. The five men that were in my room came out and were helping the other eight to kidnap me. I kept struggling until I finally broke the cuffs. The silver hurt a little but I wasn't that bad when I was in my vampire state so it was easy to break. The men were stun when I grabbed him and I pushed my claw into his heart. Another one tried to attack but I pulled off his head as if it was nothing. I hissed at the others three attacking me. I dogged the first one stab the other one with my claws in his throat and kicked the other one. The two men came at me at the same time I moved then knock there head together and they fell on the ground. One ran up to I with a dagger I tried to dug but I was to slow and it stabbed me in my side. I cried out .I turn and killed the man then use my claws to cut the rope that was preventing me from using my wing. Two other men came after me to attack me but I use my wings and send it in them. While I was distracted with the other two one came up behind me and send his claws in my side I cried out but I also heard a cry coming from someone else. When I looked it was Akeem. He was in the half beast and half man state. He growled and attacked three of the men. I looked down on my side when the men were distracted I wasn't healing and the blood lost started to make me see black dots and I began to slow down. Their where five men attacking me I killed them one by one. After I was done I saw my mate on the ground with a tree over him and a bold head man was standing over him. I knew he wasn't like the other men I was fighting I could feel the power coming from him but I had to help my mate even though I was feeling weak. I jumped on the man back and send my wing into his chess. The man fell to the ground coughing I was going to finish him I send my wing after him but I was nicked into a tree. I felt my spine snapped when my back hit the tree that was when darkness met me.

dream during coma 

I open my eyes and met darkness. I got up on my feet. My surrounding was so dark I couldn't see anything. Where was I?

That was when I saw a light appeared not to far away from me. I could see to figure but I didn't know who they were but I was just drawn to them the closer I got to the light I could finally see features. My mother and father was the figure in the light. They both had a happy smile on their faces see them made me realize how much I missed them. I wanted to stay by them forever.

When I was just about to reach them I heard a growl. I looked back to see a wolf with red eyes. The wolf looked formula but I couldn't think of where I knew him from. I turned back around to my parents. This time they had their arms stretched out to me. I stepped closer but I was pulled back by a strong hand. I turned around to meet a peer of brown eyes. Those eyes kept me captive. I knew those eyes from somewhere but I just can't remember. I tore myself from his eyes and turned to my parents once again. I pulled myself from the man and stepped closer to light where my parents stood with their hands out reached. I turn around once again and saw the sadness in the man eyes. Why was he sad? I thought to myself. I turned around to my parents and did my finally steps into the light and into my mother's arms I looked up into her face and she smiled at me.

"I love you." she said.

When a feeling of pleasure rushes through me and was pulled out the light and farther and farther away from my parents . That was when my eyes flew open to see a white room.