Chapter 5

I woke feeling a hard cold surface below me . I opened my eyes meeting a dark room the only light was coming from a small square in front of me . I got up but I had to held me head because I felt a pounding in my head . I slowly walked to the light . I looked out and notice I was in a prison . there where other cells like mine . I was just about to try to mind link my parents when the memories of there death flooded me mind and the fact that ,my mate killed my parents and destroyed my entire pack .

the tears flow out my eyes like a waterfall . I eventually fell asleep crying . I was caught , my entire family is dead and my mate is a killer .

I jumped up when I felt a cold liquid covering my body I jumped up right away.  my eyes searched the room so I can see who wet me up. when i turn around my eyes met with the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen in my life . i couldn't move his eyes was like a paralyze drug.  my eyes went down to his sexy plum lips my wolf so much wanted to jump on him and mate with him wright away .

" you need to come with me you mute ," a harsh voice sounded off in my head breaking the spell he cast on me.

that's when i remembered what that monster did to me.

"what is wrong with you ? you killed my family , you kidnapped me , you hit me and now you calling me names that's how you treat a mate?" i asked looking him in the eye. his eyes changed to black in seconds . he moved so fast my eyes didn't even see his movement . he held up my body my neck . i couldn't breath i held his hand trying to loosen his grip . his eyes changed back and fort between black and green until it return to green he fling me to the other side of the wall. i hit my side very hard i cried in pain he looked at me with no emotion.

"Someone as weak as you could never be my mate," he spit out.

my heart crumbled tears fought to come out and i let it i knew i couldn't stop these tears . it's from my wolf she was rejected by her mate . her mate thought she was weak. he walked slowly and dangerous to me . he pulled me up by my hair . he healed my face and looked in my eyes .

i thought he was going to kiss me but what i got was a hard punch in my face.

"your weak and no mate of mine will ever sit and cry . crying is for those who are weak ," he said.

"And by the way i already have someone way better than your weak ass and don't ever call me your mate or i'll do way worst," he said then left the cell.

he wasn't even nice enough to send food or water for me . i sat in the ground watching the day fly past since I  couldn't cry anymore beacause of lack of water  . when night came in the heat from the day was gone . i  got up an began walking up and down my cell. i really missed my room and my family . i stopped walking when i felt a pain exploded in my belly . i wasn't the lack of blood pain but it was way worst . i fell to the ground and when i couldn't hold it in anymore i fell to the ground i held my belly wishing the pain could just stop. the pain lasted for an hour after it stopped i fell asleep in exhaustion . i woke up to the same pain but this time it lasted two hours .  i was exhausted and hungry. i couldn't do much.

a week has past since i last eat i was weak , exhausted and  dehydrated . since the pain attacked me at least twice a day and sometimes three. when i woke up this morning i had the pain again but this time i felt the blood thirsty pain acting up. my belly cried to be filled . i tried to ignore it but as time go on it get's worst . by he next day i couldn't hold it . my vision turned red and i couldn't think. i don't know here the strength came from but i got up and walked to the door i hold i by the square and tore the door apart . my belly cried for blood i couldn't ignore it. when i looked right a guard was running to me . he tried to attack me but in a second i had him down. i could smell the blood running throw his veins . my fangs came out and i began to drink his blood it helped but it wasn't enough . i got up and looked at the mans lifeless eyes but i didn't care i wanted more . i looked down the hall way seeing two more guards running to me. even faster than before the two guard were down . i drained them both and i felt was filled . i looked into the cell next to me and there was and old man sitting in the corner . i wasn't hungry but  i just wanted to see his blood on my hands . i pulled off his cell door and walked up to the old man like a predator . i tried to stop myself but i just couldn't . i was blood driven . i grabbed the old by his neck . that was the first time i notice my hands . my hands was grey. i looked at my hands for a little while until i heard the old man begin to beg . i wanted to stop but i couldn't it was liked i could feel another being inside me . it was evil and she wanted blood . she pulled the old man head off.  i tore off the next cell door finding a little boy in there . she wanted to kill that little boy so much . the little boy was in the corner of his cell shaking like hell .. a stab in my side made my attention move from the little boy to behind me . there was three guards with guns . there eyes where red just like my mate . i took out the pullet out of my side .  i saw the next bullet coming in slow motion my wing was in front of me in seconds i didn't know i had wings in this form and my wing was bullet prove.   

as fast as the bullet i pulled off there head one by one. i was just about to go for the little boy again but i heard the sexy deep voice behind me.

"i can't leave these guards to do anything for me ," he said looking at me laughing .

his eyes was back red . the evil sprite in me wanted a battle with her mate it was like she wouldn't mind killing him if he was to weak . in a flash we where in front of each other . i didn't move but my mate did. in one swift movement i was behind him . i grabbed him by the back of his head and slammed it in the wall . he recovered quickly and he was coming after me i moved faster than he expected and i gave him a cut in the face using my claw . . i held him by his neck my vampire love see how powerful she was . my mate gave me a kick to the stomach causing me to let him go. he was in wolf form in no time . his black wolf attacked me but i dunged. i got him at the back of the neck and slammed him face down  . my wings extended and at the end of my wings there where a sharp edge at the end. i use the sharp edge and put it straight through his back .my mate cried in pain but my vampire didn't care. my mate pulled himself from my hold and wing. he charged at me . it was weird since he had a huge hole close o his arm because of my wing . i was ready to kill him when i saw him explode in fire . i was shocking and too late for me the he fir burned me and when i was distracted because of the burn he used that to knock me out .