2 | Fresh Cuts

Yeah, I have no words for making you all wait two weeks. Things have been hectic with gymnastics for my high school and tests and homework and studying etc, BUT! It's now my holiday break which means two straight weeks of writing (and gymnastics practice...) but still, I should be publishing a bit more. Thanks for being patient!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 2 | Fresh Cuts
| Laura Marano |

| The Next Morning (May 12th, 2019) |

"Hey, babe. Wake up." Rubbing my eyes, I grown and stretch my body. "Laur, come on. Your parents made breakfast."

"Andrew?" I murmur, finally opening an eye. He gives me a smile before kissing my hair.

"Come on, we have food." I grab onto his hand as he helps me up to my feet, guiding me to the kitchen. There was five plates.

"Is Vanessa back?" I ask, looking at the fifth plate. My mom looks at me with a confused look. "What?" I ask. "You got out five plates, mom." She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Ross is here, Laura." My eyes completely widen.

"Where is he?!" I yell, everything from last night rushing back to me. Please, Ross. Don't do this...

"He's upstairs in the shower, babe." Andrew says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Are you oka-"

"How long has he been up there?!" I ask, panicking. I begin to pace around a bit and run my fingers through my tangly hair.

"Twenty minutes? A half hour? Around there." My dad replies with a shrug.

"ROSS!" I shout, running to the stairs.

"Laura, what the hell?!" Andrew yells, following closely behind me. I take the steps two at a time and rush to my room to grab the key. "Laura, calm down." Andrew says, stopping me in the doorway.

"Move!" I shout.

"Laura!" He shouts back. "We need to talk!" I roll my eyes and shove him, but he doesn't budge. Why am I so weak? "I come here this morning, feeling all guilty that I sounded like a completely jackass, only to find him asleep on top of you, Laura. Explain that?! And why the hell did you choose him over me?!" I give him my meanest glare. He did not...

"Andrew, move the fuck, out of my FUCKING WAY?!" I scream. His eyes widen and he jumps back, allowing me to run down the hall to my bathroom. I take no time at unlocking the door and literally pushing the door open. There was Ross, standing in only underwear, jeans in his hands, which he dropped the second my eyes landed on him.

"What's-" I cut Ross off.

"Thank the fucking lord!" I shout, practically jumping onto him. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, my feet completely off the ground. Ross quickly wraps his arms around my waist, probably so we wouldn't fall over, but all I could think about was that he was okay, and alive, and breathing, and perfect, and here. "You scared me, Ross." I mumble, wrapping my legs around him now and squeezing him even tighter. That is, if that was even possible.

"I would've woke you up but your boyfriend looked pissed off." He whispers, moving his arms so they're holding beneath my ass. Speaking of boyfriend...