22 | In-N-Out

So you all sent in a ton of question, but some of hem I will not use due to the fact the fans don't know everything behind the camera. I will still shout you out for commenting, but please don't be offended if I don't use yours. I haven't decided what I will use and what I won't use, but I'm giving you a warning now. I still love you all :) (WAHOOO!!! WE MADE IT TO 10k READS!!! AND 103 VOTES LAST CHAPTER!!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!)
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 22 | In-N-Out
| Laura Marano |

| The Next Day (June 6th, 2019) |

Stretching my body, I rub my eyes and take a deep breath before looking around Ross' room. I was alone. Furrowing my eyebrows, I reach for my glasses and shove them on my face, letting a yawn come out. Ross wasn't in his bathroom either. Frowning, I sit up and walk to the bathroom. I quickly pee, put on a bra, brush my teeth, and grab my phone before heading to the kitchen.

"Well, good morning sleepy head." I jump at Stormie's voice. "The gang had to go to the studio for a meeting with Andre and the label heads. They'll be back around one." She tells me, giving me a hug. Smiling, I hug her back just as tight. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asks, already walking to the kitchen.

"Oh, Stormie, I can make myself a bowl of cereal. You don't need to make me anything." I say, putting my hair back into a bun. Stormie laughs a little and looks at me.

"Sweetie, I'm making you breakfast." I give her a small smile. "Plus, I'm here to water their plants and keep you some company. Ryland went out with his dad so it's just you and me for a few hours." I nod a little. "Pancakes? Waffles? French toast? What would you like?" She asks.

"French toast?" I ask, my eyes widening. "That's sounds pretty dang good." I tell her. She gives me a smile.

"Milk? Orange juice? Apple juice?" She questions.

"Apple juice." I tell her. She nods and gets everything else.

"Would you also like scrambled eggs and bacon?" I stare wide eyed at her. "Hey, I like to feed my babies." She says, smiling wider. I nod my head quickly like a child would do when they're super excited.

"How's my favorite Ally doing?" She asks. Damn, haven't been called that in awhile.

"Aw, she's been doing good." I say, grabbing my phone. "I wanna take a picture of you, Stormie." I say, opening up Snapchat.

"Laura, no! I look terrible!" She exclaims, quickly turning around. Laughing loudly for a few seconds, I end the video I took and rewatch it. You could clearly here Stormie yelling and my laugh was horrid, but it's my new favorite video.

Stormie Yvonne Lynch is making me breakfast. BEST MORNING EVER!!!

"Thanks again Stormie." I say, watching as she fixes up my breakfast. The whole time while she makes breakfast, I'm either watching her every move or we're having a talk about whatever one of us bring up. We talked about my single, which I played for her and she loved. Then, we talked about Ross for a little bit and I almost forgot about the little talk he and I had last night, which I did not tell Stormie about it.

By the time she finished, she set everything in front of me in little separate places. My scrambled eggs were on one side and my four pieces of bacon were beside it while she gave me a separate plate for my two pieces of French toast. Well shit, I don't know if I can finish all this. But, because it came from Stormie, I'm gonna try and eat it all.