26 | Lissa

So, there's a new character for this chapter. Her name is Lissa and her and Laura are old friends. Lissa is originally TheRauraStalker . She reached out to me awhile ago and asked about being in the story, and of course, since I love her and all, I decided to take the leap and do so! So, this was fun to write and I hope you all enjoy because this is probably the only time I'll include a reader in the book beside doing live streams because it's really hard to write people in. Unless you wanna be a fan girl or something. Anyways...
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 26 | Lissa
| Laura Marano |

| A Few Days Later (June 9th, 2019) |

"Hey, Ross?" I say, walking into his closet. He didn't have pants on, but considering the events of a few nights ago, we've been not really caring about clothes lately. No, we haven't had sex yet, someone always interrupts us. "Uh, my friend Lissa just asked if we could get dinner tonight. Do you want me to ask if you can come?" I ask, watching him put on a fresh pair of underwear.

"You wouldn't mind me tagging along?" He asks.

"No. Plus, she's wanted to meet you for years." I tell him. He nods his head slowly. "Okay, I'll tell her." I don't bother moving from my spot as I text her back. Ross puts on a pair of jeans and grabs a t-shirt and his light grey crewneck. He smiles and gives me a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He gives me another smile before pecking my lips and walking out.

"I told her we'd pick her up at five." I say, sitting beside him on his bed. He nods his head and reaches for his own phone. "You okay?" I ask, sitting sideways so I could mess with his hair in the back. He turns his head towards me with a small smile.

"Yes, I'm okay." He tells me, putting his hand on my thigh. "I'm a little stressed about finishing up a song for Rocky so he could score another for this movie he's been working with." I knew he wasn't lying. His eyes said it all. "Speaking of Rocky... he's not in the studio because he's at a meeting with that movie thingy, so wanna come and help me kind of finishing up a song?" He asks. I give him a wide smile and a nod. "Let's go my lady." He says, putting his hand on my upper back. Once we made it to the living room, Ross moved his hand and place his arm around my shoulders.

"Do you have lyrics?" I ask, shutting the sliding glass door behind us.

"Only for the pre-chorus and the verses. I don't know about the chorus and bridge." He tells me, now opening the door to the mini studio. Ross immediately sits on the computer chair next to their electronic equipment while I sit down on the couch. For a few hours, Ross and I sat around in his studio and messed around with the lyrics he already had and we wrote some new lyrics for the chorus and the bridge. We even wrote some lyrics for one of Rocky's songs he had in the computer for help. But, I needed to shower still and it was nearly two o'clock in the afternoon. I'm sure Rocky wanted to come back in here and work on some stuff.

Eventually, Ross and I made our way back inside and first got a little snack to eat, meaning I ended up making us toasted bagels with cream cheese. We sat at the kitchen counter and bullshitted for awhile before finally heading back to his room so I could seriously shower. But if course, I procrastinated and laid down beside Ross in bed.