15 | Blowjob?

Surprise update???

The titles weird I know😂 just go along with it!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 15 | Blowjob?
| Laura Marano |

"Okay okay, would you rather kiss an elephants ass... or swim in cow poop?" Vanessa asks me. I legit gag. She full on bursts out laughing loudly, pointing at my face and clutching her stomach. "Pick one!" She explaims.

"I'd... I'd rather..." I gag again. "Vanessa!" She laughs harder.

"It's a game! Pick one!" I frown.

"Kiss an elephants... an elephant ass." I mumble, wiping my lips a million times. Not a good idea to play would you rather when you're a damn germaphobe. "I hate you." I mutter, bringing my knees to my chest. "So, I've got one. Would you rather eat a handful of maggots out of a dead corpse or... give a twenty-five minute blowjob to a nasty homeless man who hasn't showered in two years." Her eyes widen and I couldn't help but gag again.

"What kind of would you rather is that?" She asks.

"I hate germs, you hate smelly homeless people and maggots and dead bodies." She rolls her eyes. "Okay fine, replace the maggots for licking a used condom everywhere by said guy." She shivers and wipes her mouth.

"Probably lick the condom." She whispers. "We should stop with these nasty ass would you rathers." She mumbles. "But let's still play would you ever." I furrow my eyebrows. "For example, I'd ask you... would you ever kiss Andrew again?"

"Hell no." I reply instantly. "Would you ever fuck Kyle under the same roof as mom and dad?" She rolls her eyes.

"Already have so yes." I give her a disgusted look. "It was last summer when all of you were downstairs watching a movie. I was showering and he joined me. End of story." I shiver at that. "Oh shut up, Laura." She mutters. "Would you ever fuck in the shower?"

"Yeah." I reply, shrugging my shoulders. "Would you ever... eat one of Kyle's toenails?" I ask, trying not to gag.

"No. I hate feet, Laura." I stare at her. "Would you ever give Ross a blowjob?" My eyes widen completely. "You knew a Ross question would come up sooner or later. And I've got a whole lot. And remember, I know when you lie."

"Fine..." I whisper. "Would you ever-"

"Answer mine, Laura. Would you ever give Ross a blowjob." It wasn't even a question now. She had her famous half smirk on her face, her arms crossed, and staring me right in the eye.

"Yes." I reply. She raises an eyebrow.

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?" She asks.

"Maybe." I say, now crossing my own arms. Vanessa chuckles and pats my leg.

"Honey, you're twenty-three. You should've blowed Andrew before." I sigh and slump my shoulders. "Did you two not have a lot of sex?" She asks.

"Rarely." I mumble.

"Like... once a month?" She asks. I shake my head.