8 | Lazy

I know what you're wondering... YOU UPDATED ON A MONDAY?!?!?! And yes, yes I did. For two reasons really. One being I'm so incredibly happy that all of you continue to support me and love me and my writing. And two being it's my 16th birthday and I thought, why not? Year older, chapter longer. Anyways...
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 8 | Lazy
| Laura Marano |

| The Next Day (May 19th, 2019) |

"Laura?!" Jumping, I knock over my plastic water bottle in the process and my glasses fall down my nose a little bit. "Laura, what's going on? We asked you what you thought about a world tour like, two minutes ago." I frown at Tyler. Scott was here again, the same old grumpy look on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night." I reply, rubbing my eyes under my glasses. Let's just say, my eyes are extremely swollen and red from crying all night long. I didn't get a single text from the Lynch family. Not one. I don't even know if Ross is alive. "Can you repeat the stuff about the world tour?" I ask.

Sighing, I drop my purse on the island and rub my temples. That meeting took five hours. The longest five hours I think I've ever experienced in my whole 23 years of living.

"I thought you'd go to the Lynch's after the meeting." My Mom says, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh." I quietly reply. "No, I haven't talked to them since yesterday." I add, standing up. She gives me a weird look, almost as if I just lied to her. "I don't wanna talk about it right now. I'm just gonna go upstairs and take a nap." I whisper, already heading towards the stairs. The thing is, the second I got under my covers, I was no longer tired. I was anything and everything but tired. And frankly, I knew the one thing that would let me fall asleep. Sighing, I reach for my phone and type out a message.

 Sighing, I reach for my phone and type out a message

Finally, a small smile appeared on my face. In a records time, I changed into leggings and a baggy t-shirt, not bothering to do my hair or makeup or put contacts in. I literally shoved on Uggs and went to my car, not even telling my parents where I was going. The second I pulled into his street, I felt a giant weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"Laura?" Rocky says, opening the door wider. "Ross went into his room awhile ago for a nap. I don't know if he's awake." He quickly says.

"He's awake, I was just texting him." I reply, making my way down to his room. "Before I forget... thanks for taking me to the interviews yesterday! Even if I was a disappointment." I call out. I didn't bother waiting for his response, I instead opened up Ross' bedroom door. He was laying on his back, the tv on, the volume low, his hand roaming his hair, and his other hand holding his phones up. "What are you doing?" I ask, setting my purse down. Ross turns his head slightly, only to turn back to his phone.