32 | I Kinda Need You

Sorry it took day or two to update, but I literally just finished this chapter and I'm not really liking it, but I just want to move on from this chapter so... sorry if it sucks or there is mistakes, like I said I just finished writing it. I'll see you guys when you meet the goal! (Oh, and it's not rated r. It's definitely a clean hopefully fluffy cute chapter)
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 32 | I Kinda Need You

| Laura Marano |

"Hi." I say to Ross. He was outside Rydel's Prius with the trunk opened and a smile on his face. Ross immediately takes my suitcase and places it in the trunk and then he pulls me in for a hug. "Miss me?" I tease, hugging him back. Ross groans and hugs me even tighter, even picking me up off my feet. I laugh quietly and run my fingers through the back of his hair. Rydel gently honks her horn and Ross drops me to my feet and shut the trunk. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm really tired." He replies, opening the door for me. I give him a small smile and climb into the backseat, a little surprised when he climbed in after me. I stayed in the middle seat as Ross stayed behind the empty passenger seat.

"Hi, Rydel!" I say, patting her shoulder. "Thanks for picking me up." I add. Ross grabs my hand and gently intertwines our fingers. I turn my head to look at him and he leans over and presses a kiss to my lips. Melting into his kiss, I barely heard Rydel mutter get a room. Ross finally pulls away and kisses my cheek before leaning his head on my shoulder. "Did you sleep at all?" I ask.

"He didn't Thursday night, I definitely stayed up all night with him until he took a two hour nap on the couch while the boys played Halo." Rydel tells me.

"I didn't sleep at all at Calum's Friday night and I slept a good hour or two Saturday night." He mumbles. I take the hand that was not holding his to move some of his hair out of his eyes, earning a mumbled thank you from him. "And then I took an almost four hour nap today. My mom came over and let me sleep on the couch while she played with my hair." He whispers.

"What did you and Calum do?" I ask.

"We didn't really do much. We talked about some stuff and then went to the store to buy food. Then he had a meeting this morning so he dropped me off at home around ten o'clock this morning." He tells me quietly. "How was New York?" He asks, his voice still quiet.

"Pretty boring, honestly. It was only me and Kristin so we mostly chilled at the hotel room until it was time to go anywhere." I tell him. "Jimmy Fallon was a blast, though. That's been my dream since day one." I add.

"You were amazing on both." Rydel says. "Ross made us all get up to watch Good Morning America and we all watched Jimmy Fallon this morning because I was long asleep by the time it aired." She tells me. I give her a smile.

"Calum and I watched Jimmy Fallon Saturday night." Ross whispers. "Wake me up when we're back."

"Ross, we'll be home in a half hour." Rydel says. I chuckle a little. "I'm going to blast the music if you don't open your eyes." Ross groans and sits up. "Thanks, bud. We need you well rested tonight in order to have you record your voice tomorrow. So no naps." I raise my eyebrows at Rydel.

"You guys recording tomorrow?" I ask, a little surprised.

"Yeah, the label heads want four demo-ish songs by Thursday." Ross says, giving me a small smile. "So I probably won't be able to hang out with you all the time for a little while. I nod my head a little.