12 | Sex Talk

A Little Unsteady: 12 | Sex Talk
| Laura Marano |

I have eight words for you right now.

Ross Lynch is the best massage giver ever.

I'm not exaggerating, I'm not lying, I'm not saying this because I'm in a desperate need of a damn massage. I'm saying this because it's so fucking true. For who knows how long, Ross has been massaging my bare back. He claimed the material of your shirt might bother you and told me I'd be better off without it. I listened for two reasons. One, I'm so tired I'd do anything to make him massage me. And two, I want a massage.

Step Up was probably a little over halfway over and Ross was still sitting on my ass, massaging my upper back away. My hair was damp still, but it was drying somewhat fast. Ryland brought us dinner before my back rub and Ross an I quickly ate. Rydel or Vanni is suppose to come and bring dessert in soon.

I could probably fall asleep right now. Ross got two knots out of my back, rubbed my shoulders so much that I don't even want to think about tensing them ever again, and he even massaged my scalp. How the hell am I suppose to repay a guy who does all that for me?! I gotta think of something now.

"Hey, I brought you some dessert. Four pieces just in case." Rydel says. I heard the door click and Ross stopped what he was doing. "How's the massage?"

"Amazing." I breathe out. Ross chuckles a little and gets off of me. I don't bother moving. I wasn't really wanting the two of them to see my boobs.

"How was hockey, Ross?" Rydel asks. Ross ran his fingertips lightly across my back, causing a small smile to form on my face.

"Really good." He replies. "I wanna go again soon." He adds, continuing to run his fingers up and down my back. "How's Courtney?" He asks.

"Good. She really wants to say hi to you but she feels like you hate her." Rydel says. I feel the bed dip down at the end and Ross stops running his fingers along my back.

"I don't hate her." Ross whispers.

"Laura told her that, but she's still iffy." Ross sighs. "Why don't you two just come out and say hi? I'm sure Courtney wouldn't feel as awkward if you did." Ross lightly pats my back twice before answering Rydel.

"Can I do that next time she's over?" He asks. "I don't... I'm not comfortable... I don't know, I don't think I can face her right now. Not when I've been in a good mood. Seeing her would bring back why she broke up with me." I didn't hear any words being exchanged from each other, but I knew Ross was thinking. "Tell her that I don't hate her and will talk to her another day. Make up a lie and say I don't feel good or something."

"I'm not gonna lie to her, Ross. She's my best friend." Ross sighs. "And she wants to know if you've dated other people."

"Okay, that's a personal question she can ask me herself." Ross replies.

"So you have?" Rydel asks.

"I haven't had a girlfriend since her, no." I frown and turn my head to look at Ross. He had his eyes focused on her, not bothering to look at me.

"Have you done anything with anyone since then?"

"Not sex, no." Ross says. "Obviously if I feel this shitty towards myself I'm not going to go flaunting my body at every pretty or desperate girl I see." Good to know.