29 | Sexual

I usually don't do shout outs because then a million people will ask for some.. but I have three people that I just love their stories and they're not getting the recognition they deserve. So would you all please please please go read Stars Align || A Raura Story by Taylorjg15 and More Than A Bandmate? -> Raura by queenlauraaa and lastly... Moments by by RauraFanatic thank you all so much for the support and please support them just as much as you support me!
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 29 | Sexual
| Laura Marano |

"Nobody is going to get their feelings hurt, right?" Raini asks, looking around. "Because I love all of you so much." She adds. We all nod our heads as she takes a deep breath. "I'm going to have to say... since I see Calum the most and I see Laura pretty frequently, I'd say Ross." She says. And honestly, I would have to agree but... since I've been hanging out with him so much..

"Um... I'd have to say I've missed him the most too." Calum says. "For those same reasons as Raini." He adds.

"Um... I mean, everyone has kind of seen Ross and I are hanging out more so... I wouldn't say I missed him the most anymore, and because Raini and I constantly talk, I'm going to have to go with Calum." I slowly explain.

"But if we didn't hang out now would you miss me the most?" Ross asks.

"Yeah, because you're always so distant I guess. I don't really know how to explain it, but you were always so... family oriented, which is extremely good and I love that about you, it's like, you always want to be with them-never mind. Who did you miss most?" I ask, looking up at Ross' face. He looked amused at my nonsense. I slightly nudge him and he clears his throat before speaking towards the camera.

"Most definitely Raini. Because like Laura said, we hang out a lot more now and Calum and I always hang out when our girlfriends, at the time, would hang out." As soon as he said that, all I could think about is, should Celesta and I be closer than we are? "Next question." Ross says in an Italian accent.

"TheRauraStalker wants us to do impressions of each other." Raini says. "Ah, a tradition we all love to do. Let's see... I'll do Laura... Ah! Oh my gosh! You're way too sweet! I LOVE YOU TOO! No! You're fave is more beautifuler than mine!" He says, all loud and happy like. "That's how she is with compliments." She explains.

"That actually was spot on." Calum says, nodding his head. "I'll do Raini... okay so, me and my brother went on this roller coaster and it was so high. Like, really really high. And we were, we were screaming so loud, like super-and because she is laughing, scene." He says, being dramatic. "That's her storytelling." He adds.

"That actually was pretty close." Raini says, calming down. "Ross do Calum." Ross nods his head.

"Donald Trump, aye?" Is all Ross says. "Cause you know, he's Canadian..."

"You just did America politics with a Canadian accent..." I trail off, giving him the you're and idiot stare.

"Eh, whatever." He replies.