46 | Christmas

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GO READ That Special Someone BY -Taliah- YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! I'M SO PROUD OF HER AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD WITH ME IF YOU GO CHECK IT OUT!!! CLICK ON HER NAME AND GO GO GO!!!

On another note....
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 46 | Christmas
| Laura Marano |

"I love you." Ross whispers, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I love you." He repeats, pressing another kiss a little to the right. "I love you." I couldn't help the smile on my face. Despite being in a room with his parents and siblings, this affection made me nothing but happy. Ross and I were sharing a small chair in the corner while pretty much everyone squeezed on the king size bed, except Ryland and Kelsey were on the couch with Rocky below them. "I love you." He plants a kiss lower this time, right on my jawline.

"Ross, we're not alone." I whisper, moving my head to look him in the eyes. Nothing but lust. Smiling even more, I run my fingers through his hair and give him a light kiss on his forehead. "Believe if or not, I've actually missed your hair." I tell him, keeping my voice quiet. Ross gives me a lazy grin before pulling me closer to him and letting his head read against my own head. "Are you sleepy?" I ask him.

"A little bit." He whispers. "But I don't want to fall asleep early tonight. I want to spend as much time as possible with you."

"Babe, we need sleep." I say, a obvious smile in my voice. "I'll gladly cling onto you tonight and force you to play with my hair." Ross laughs the slightest at my words.

"I'm sure you would." He whispers. "Hey Rocky? Can I see your key card? I think I left my charger in the room." Ross suddenly says, surprising everyone and myself. Rocky smirks and pulls his wallet out of his pocket.

"Sure, Ross. Go ahead and grab your charger." Rocky says, holding the key up. Ross rolls his eyes and shoves me off him gently to get up and go grab the card from Rocky. "To save you time, they're in the front pocket of my dark green duffel." Ross gives him a thumbs up and leaves the room, leaving me with a red face. "You're not gonna follow?" Rocky asks, his eyebrows raised.

"Uh... I... er... yeah." I mumble, standing up. "Thanks for the food." I say, quickly heading for the door. I met Ross outside and saw him smirk. "I don't think I can go back in there." I whisper, pointing to the door with my thumb. Ross chuckles and bends over to shove the keycard under the door.

"Then let's not." As soon as he's back up on his feet, he immediately grabs my hand and tugs me after him to head for the elevator. "What's the plan for tonight?" He asks.

"Open presents now or tomorrow?" I ask. Ross sucks on his bottom lip for a second, something that drives me a bit crazy, before answering my question.

"When we wake up." He tells me. I nod my head and let Ross touch the button for the elevator. The few seconds in silence lead to me leaning into him and closing my eyes. "Are you sleepy now?" He asks me.

"Mhmm." I reply, hearing the ding of the elevator. He guides me into the elevator and I assume he presses our floor number, because the elevator begins to move. He doesn't say anything as it opens either, or as he drags me down the halls to our room. "I love you." I whisper, finally opening my eyes. I walk myself to the bed and fall down on my back, letting myself close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I don't wanna be sleepy." I add. Before I know it, Ross' lips are on my jawline. That's one way to wake me up. He leaves a hot trail of kisses down my neck, and that's when I decide to speak up. "No markings." I whisper. "I don't want to have to cover them for shows and interviews." I add.

"Too late for that." He murmurs against my skin. Why am I not mad about that? "You're mine. All mine."

"Don't fall asleep, Laura. There's still a half hour left of the movie." Ross whispers, lightly tapping my shoulder. I hum and gently rub my thumb on his chest, making small circles like I was minutes ago when I was still fully awake. It was close to one in the morning, and I was completely beat. Ross and I fooled around for a bit when we got back to our room, and now that we've calmed ourselves down and put on a movie, I couldn't be more tired. Not to mention, I haven't cuddled with my boyfriend in months that the second my bare skin was up against his, I instantly heated up and grew sleepy.

"I'm too tired." I mumble, gently kissing his chest. "Can I just fall asleep?"

"Alright, I'll let you fall asleep." He whispers, giving me a small hug. "Merry Christmas and I love you."

"Merry Christmas." I whisper. "I love you." Ross gently rubs my back as I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

"Ryland, I swear to god-no!" I suddenly jolt awake at the sound of Ross' voice. "Ry, she's naked. Don't." My eyes widen and I quickly pull the covers to my chest.

"I can tell. Why the hell didn't you put on any clothes? I know we've seen each other naked before but come on, bro." I laugh the slightest at Ryland's words.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you shouldn't come knocking at my door at seven in the morning!" Ross whisper shouts.

"Mom said be up in thirty minutes." With that being said, I heard the door being shut and I watch as Ross comes into my view. He gives me a smile.

"Merry Christmas." He says, the smile only getting wider. I smile back at him, my heart fluttering all over again.

"Merry Christmas." I reply.

• so i decided to go with a short chapter so i can move on from this point. now... i have no idea if a chapter will be ready for you next saturday, because it's still hard to write here, but i'll try my best. don't forget to vote, comment something sweet, and follow me! love you, babes💜

I'm sorry for the long wait, and I wish it hadn't taken me this long to put this up, but please understand that I'm not doing this on purpose. Inspiration is low and I'm sorry. If you want to read another one of my ongoing weekly updated book, then go check out If This Is Love, I promise you won't be disappointed. Anyways, thanks for the support and sweet comments, it means a lot <3 and again, I don't know if I'll have a chapter done for you next Saturday, so don't be alarmed if there's no update.

-rydelly_belly💜