45 | Miss You

Hehehe sorry for being gone for two weeks...
Enjoy💜

A Little Unsteady: 45 | Miss You
| Laura Marano |

| December 21st, 2019 |

"How was your show?" Ross asks me quietly. It was almost one in the morning over here in Kansas, and Ross was in Georgia so it was almost two in the morning over there. He was at a hotel right now, where they'll spend the night and sleep in late before they hit the road with a cleaned bus. Where as myself, I'm in a hotel until Monday the 23rd for a few interviews.

"Really good. I wasn't expecting Kansas to have energy, but they had a lot." I whisper, looking at his sleepy eyes. "How was your show?" I ask him.

"Pretty good. I messed up the lyrics on If, which is weird because we've nene performing it for two years." I chuckle the slightest. "You alone?" He asks.

"Yeah, I got a room to myself." I tell him. "Why?" He asks.

"Because I got a room to myself." He yawns. I roll my eyes, knowing exactly what he's implying.

"Ross..." I trail off, fixing my glasses.

"Babe, I haven't seen you in two months." He whispers. "I miss you." He adds. He was suppose to fly out to a few of my shows at the end of November for my birthday, but he got stuck in California for press and rehearsals and family things that couldn't be worked around, so we couldn't see each other. And boy was it killing me.

"I miss you too, but I'm not unbuttoning my shirt so you can take a screenshot and jack off tonight to it." Ross scrunched up his nose. "Don't you even dare deny that was what you were gonna do."

"I'm denying it because it wasn't what I was gonna do." He replies. "I'm trying to book a flight to Texas on Christmas Eve so I can spend Christmas with you and fly home that night, but it's not looking so good. Planes are all booked." He quietly says. "We might have to wait until my three days off in Tennessee which isn't until January fifth." I frown.

"This sucks." I whisper. "I have a day break on the twenty-seventh. Maybe if I fly down right after the show to you I could spend that whole day with you and fly back early morning on the twenty-eighth." I tell him. "That way we get a little time together."

"We have press all day that day before the show." He says, a frown on his face. "You can still come, I just won't have any time to be with you." I sigh. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

"For what?" I ask. "Doing your job?" He gives me the slightest of smiles. "I love you, Ross."

"I love you, too." He whispers. "We'll figure something out." He says, nodding his head.

"Promise you won't screenshot?" I whisper, my fingers hovering over the top button on my shirt.

"Swear on my papas grave." He whispers, not breaking eye contact with him.

| December 24th, 2019 |

From My Love💛:
Do not leave me on read

To My Love💛:
Babe, I literally just saw your text thirty seconds
ago, you didn't even give me time to respond